PAL_Kolya

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hey Kolya, All of a sudden my sound when I use myvmkpal stopped working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing the cache, updating MyVMK pal and adobe shock wave but still no sound is there anything else I can try?
    Thanks for the quick response to my question, the reason Iam asking is because I am still have problems with your new vers. of myvmkpal. one when i download five .ddl files are placed on my home screen. and also when i try to open myvmkpal I get a unhandled exception and can not use most of the features. I would leave screen shots but I can not here.
    help!
    PAL_Kolya
    PAL_Kolya
    I am aware of the bug where the .dll files get put on the desktop... I believe this is a permissions issue, but I'm not certain. I'll hopefully find a fix eventually. The easiest way to solve this for now is to move the .dll files to the install directory for myVMKPal (typically "C:\Program Files (x86)\MyVMK Pal")
    PAL_Kolya
    PAL_Kolya
    Update: Fixed it I think. You probably won't see any immediate effects, since I realised that the issue wasn't truly causing any problems other than random files ending up on the desktop. But it shouldn't happen again :)
    Hiya Kolya I am writing this to ask is there a way to download past vers of Myvmkpal like 2.5.1a if so please leave a link.
    PAL_Kolya
    PAL_Kolya
    Unfortunately, it is not possible to download older version of myVMKPal. I don't retain old versions, as there is no promise they will work due to old glitches, or changes in MyVMK's system (by Amy).

Apologies for any inconvenience.
    Hiya Kolya. I am having problems with the phrases. When you try to use them in game the machine with turn caps lock on and all sorts of stuff. Could you please help.
    Hi kolya! :) I have a MacBook Pro with an OS 10.10 and I use MyVMK Experience to get on VMK. Lately every time I try to get on it doesn’t work and it says Unable to open file “http://download.myvmk.com/vmk/vmk_core/core.cct” because it is already open with write permission by another user. I tried contacting MyVMK Support but they didn't know how to help me, so I was hoping maybe you could? Thank you!
    PAL_Kolya
    PAL_Kolya
    Hey! I don't actually write MyVMK Experience, so I shall turn you over to @oatman :)
    oatman
    oatman
    This is fixable but requires like 15 long steps. Just delete the program and redownload it. (Delete it first, this is important!)
    dazzleelegantqueen
    dazzleelegantqueen
    Ok but I don't really know how to delete things completely on a mac (I know it takes more than dragging it to the trash can i'm just not sure what), so could you help me with that?
    Sorry to bother you, but I am having an issue with MyVMKPal. Yesterday I had gotten new Windows Updates. Since then I am getting an error message stating "CLR error: 80004005. The programwill now terminate." I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, but it continues to do the same thing. I am running Windows 7 Professional. Any help you could provide would be great. Thanks.
    PAL_Kolya
    PAL_Kolya
    I'm currently on holiday, but I will look into this when I return to my office on Wednesday.
    "I am with you. We have no special rank, or powers on the live server. We are merely players on there. Not moderators, staff, or developers. Testers who act as such, do not understand the rank.

And AstroEllie is correct. We are here merely to make sure everything is in top shape before it is released to the rest of the players. We want a smooth game experience as much as the rest of the players. "

However, the way Fred was acting made it seem like testers are something way bigger then they are, and I'm some sort of idiot. Anyways, Fred is no longer a tester, so I must be right about some of you.
    it just stays black but doesnt on the browser version she's on windows 7
    Hey! My cousin myvmkpal is not working, its the same problem that happened to my sister until i had to download/update something, then it worked can u please tell me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…