Comments on Profile Post by MrChemistry

1. Peach
    Peach
    lol nope you can get more than one! someone told me its an average of 1 pin for every 3 rides but it really is just random
    Nov 22, 2017
  2. MrChemistry
    MrChemistry
    Oooooh. I went on one ride twice and got one pin so I assumed it was only once per day -_-
    Nov 22, 2017
  3. Peach
    Peach
    yeah it takes a lot of patience with those darn pins
    hey arent you from texas? and if so, isn't it a littttttle late?? Lol
    Nov 22, 2017
  4. MrChemistry
    MrChemistry
    I’ll try again tomorrow I guess.

Yes, I am. It’s 4:02 and I can say the same thing for you as well lol. I never stay up this late. Maybe 1-2 AM, but my sleeping schedule is messed up already haha.
    Nov 22, 2017
  5. Peach
    Peach
    lol same. what is up with us??
    Thanksgiving break has been feeling invincible haha, but I'm going to hate myself tomorrow.
    Nov 22, 2017
  6. MrChemistry
    MrChemistry
    I have no idea lol. I still feel invincible haha. Pretty sure we’re going to feel like zombies.
    Nov 22, 2017
  7. Peach
    Peach
    ugh you're probably right. I'm gunna need to wake up to a cup of coffee in my hand in order to survive tomorrow haha
    Nov 22, 2017
  8. MrChemistry
    MrChemistry
    At least you have something to help you wake up. I don’t even drink coffee haha. I’m sleepy but I can’t fall asleep?
    Nov 22, 2017
  9. Peach
    Peach
    oh my goodness. how do you get by without coffee LOL
    i drink coffee as a meal replacement a lot of the time! healthy right? hahah. i just loveeee it.
    well i think you have to start by turning off the phone or computer because thats probablyyy whats keeping you awake lol
    Nov 22, 2017
  10. MrChemistry
    MrChemistry
    I’m up D:
    Nov 22, 2017
    Peach likes this.
  11. Peach
    Peach
    haha i had to be up around 9 too, it was awful
    Nov 22, 2017