Laguna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Goin to Seers To buy a Gas Stove. Ta ta!

_♥__♥_____♥__♥___ Put This
    _♥_____♥_♥_____♥__ Heart
    _♥______♥______♥__ On Your
    __♥_____/______♥__ Page If
    ___♥____\_____♥___ You Had
    ____♥___/___♥_____ Your Heart
    ______♥_\_♥_______ Broken
    ________♥_________In Amsterdam
    Laguna
    Laguna
    my heart breaks everywhere i go especially on this sad game
    There's people talking, they talk about me, they know my name, they think they know everything, but they don't know anything about me,
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Give me a dance floor, give me a DJ, play me a record, forget what they say, cuz I need to go, need to getaway tonight,
    Ringo
    Ringo
    I put my makeup on a saturda y night i try to make it happen Try to make it alright I know I make mistakes... im living life day to day It's never really easy but its OK
    i wus just shooting roblox characters earlier, with my aug HBAR and mosin nagant, i stopped because i needed a break. I am a rank 121,
    Laguna
    Laguna
    while the rest of you are rank 0. so please stop thinking yiu are better than me, in general,
    I'm a long-time follower of the VMK Story. I have striven to learn about each of the countless remakes that have sprung up since our beloved games's closing on 2008-05-21. It is genuinely amazing that VMK's legacy is still thriving in 2018, now a decade since the original game. With the advent of the new client in early 2018 (allowing MyVMK to be played on, for all intents and purposes, any device),
    Ringo
    Ringo
    it is unlikely that any competing remakes will be able to grow. Long live VMK, and, whenever Amy should decide to park the car she's been giving us rides in (however bumpy they may have been at times), may she still allow us to retain the keys.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    How Did you acquire this excerpt from my journal
    as i type this,my giant orange cat will not stop biting the edge of my phone and Licking my hands. My phone is not a Lasagna Garfield
    When I was a boy, there was an empty house just up the hill from my family's.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Baby struggled to free itself from underneath, reaching and clawing, gasping for air. Embalmed bodies rose from their sarcophagi, lurching toward the baby, for they were mummies. Amongst them was a man, tall, slim. Almost instinctively she turned to her husband. "Oh, wait," she thought, "I don't have a husband." For Lydia and her husband had had an argument, one they couldn't get past.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Each night they slept one inch farther apart until one night, Lydia left. It was about this time she lost herself in an imaginary world. She had quit the book club, the choir, saying something about their high expectations. Her lips slowly grew together from disuse.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Every time she wanted to act and didn't and other parts of her face hardened until it was stone. And that fevered night, she rushed to the nursery, threw open the door, "Baby, are you ok?" Baby sat up slowly, turned to Mother and said, "I'm fine ###. I'm fine."
    Yes its true I have 0 friends so I have 3 clones (eggy ringo loganlogan) and I talk to myself So I dont look so lonely all the Time
    Laguna
    Laguna
    It is Like that creepypasta about the Widowed boyfriend who Keeps getting messages from The dead girls facebook. Newsflash! its him doing it and He doesnt even mnow hes doing it because he is Eternally An Emotionally bruised man
    Laguna
    Laguna
    It is Also Extremely saddening the lack of fashion you all have
    Ringo
    Ringo
    i Agreew ith all but mostly the last comment
    I tink sum ppl forget ths is myvmk.com and not a Law firm Office. Hi everyone im joelas big sister
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…