Eggy

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sometimes I will read something I have typed before and I think did i really type that? That doesnt sound like me. Sometimes I go on a sort of auto pilot with My forums posts.
    Did You see Casey Freys New Video i had a good Laugh!
    Eggy
    Eggy
    Of course! I had myself a good chuckle!
    Laguna
    Laguna
    *~Im a genie in a bottle,~*
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Oh You just commented that. How exciting. Hi there
    I just had an idea while staring at your profile and will soon see the idea unfold in the “creative writing” segment
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Im going to delay that idea a bit, im feeling Numb and Upset with the treatment i recieve on this game
    Eggy
    Eggy
    It’s ok, take your time. But know that I anxiously await your creation

_♥__♥_____♥__♥___ Put This
    _♥_____♥_♥_____♥__ Heart
    _♥______♥______♥__ On Your
    __♥_____/______♥__ Page If
    ___♥____\_____♥___ You Had
    ____♥___/___♥_____ Your Heart
    ______♥_\_♥_______ Broken
    ________♥_________In Amsterdam
    Eggy
    Eggy
    _♥__♥_____♥__♥___ Put This
    _♥_____♥_♥_____♥__ Heart
    _♥______♥______♥__ On Your
    __♥_____/______♥__ Page If
    ___♥____\_____♥___ You Had
    ____♥___/___♥_____ Your Heart
    ______♥_\_♥_______ Broken
    ________♥_________In Amsterdam
    Eggy
    Eggy
    DONT READ THIS. YOUR HEART WILL BE BROKEN IN THE NEAREST POSSIBLE AMSTERDAM. SEND THIS TO 2 OTHER PEOPLE AND PRESS F6. IF YOU DONT YOU WILL HAVE VERY BAD LUCK. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
    I'll close by saying that I genuinely hope that you are able to grow out of being reliant on your friends for your opinions and beliefs, especially about others.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    If you are able to do that, however slowly, then you'll actually be better than the average person in my worldview (whatever concern that may be of to you).
    Laguna
    Laguna
    However, I wouldn't be surprised if your solution to this is simply to show this PM to your friends for guaranteed validation in your favour. It is the path of least resistance, after all, and would be consistent with the way you apparently regard me. Am I wrong?
    私はコインスターに行った
    それが機能していたかどうかを確認するために、
    (コインスター)
    それは機能していませんでした。
    Thanks for visiting me last night. It was a magical moment because i had logged off, set my computer to sleep then logged back in! what a wonderful surprise in the sad kingdom. nunus digging in the litterbox right now
    I can't believe I missed the 2 year anniversary of Ringo writing on my profile that I'm her favorite cyber goth... (August 16, 2016)
    Ringo
    Ringo
    quelle horreur !!!!!! its ok. theres alwasy next year and the year after and the year after and the year after and the y
    please go online i need you to see my signature i thikn you;d really like it
    Eggy
    Eggy
    I just saw it and i.......
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I got u there sista!
    Eggy
    Eggy
    @ all of our haters!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…