HOST_Nala

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• hi! i messaged on on here and on disc about my frozen II pin :) i included a pic of the ticket!
    @REWOLF, similar problem. I have seen the movie and loved it, don't have my ticket but can give u proof with info in the movie if u need. I am being honest, I just don't have discord but would really love to have the pin. Could I please get one?? Thank you! I also saw Frozen 2 & Maleficent: Mistress of Evil. I would love those pins as well! If I can only get 1 besides SW tho, I would have Maleficent.
    Hi HOST_Nala, I didn't get a star wars pin yesterday after requesting one, i promise i seen the movie but i'm not on discord or have a phone. I do have my movie ticket i dont know how to show it but honest i seen the star wars movie. Can I please get a rise of skywalker pin?
    Hi I'm trying to walk my avatar around (using my computer) but the site redirects me to a page that says "Error loading page! Uh-oh, it seems there was a problem loading this page. Please try again later." but I can go to vmk on my phone, log in successfully and walk around anywhere I want to go. The only thing is that it doesn't work as well as if it would be on a computer. is there something I'm doing wrong?
    Hey there can You help me i have a problem
    Laguna
    Laguna
    i can help you. what is the problem
    Ringo
    Ringo
    Theres Some people i need removed
    I just saw your post on the "your favorite League champ" thread, um....how have I not added you yet, also do you still play?
    Youtherevmk
    Youtherevmk
    oh...I got perma banned on that account, I guess that's why I didn't see you lul rip Shyvana <3_<3 I haven't played her in ages wow, do you still play?
    HOST_Nala
    HOST_Nala
    RIP. Yes I do! Almost daily (: Whats your new name?
    Youtherevmk
    Youtherevmk
    OverY0nder (second O is a zero)
    Hi Nala! I'm having trouble logging onto vmk...it loads and then says that I'm disconnected. I haven't been able to get on for a few days now and I'm not sure what to do. I deleted my cache/cookies and reinstalled the app. I think I may need the new client...any suggestions? Thanks!!!
    Hi, what was the new tweet about? It said to check out forums but idk where to look on forums. Not seeing anything new
    HOST_Nala
    HOST_Nala
    Shoutbox! You can find it next to the "Game" button
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…