Laguna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I want to cook you a Soop that warms your soul, but nothing would change, nothing would change at all.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    The DJ's playing the same song. I got so much to do, I have to carry on. I wonder if this grief will ever let me go? I feel like I am the King of Sorrow..
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I suppose I could just walk away. Will I disappoint my future if I stay?
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I'm crying everyone's tears. I have already paid for all my future sins. There's nothing anyone can say to take this away. It's just another day. And nothing's any good.
    -SWEATS SO MUCH - I forgot to submit a pumpkin!!!!!! -slips in sweat puddle and is comatose-
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Mine did not make the cut. (punches wall and screams like screaming baby)
    Laguna
    Laguna
    LUCKY I WISH I WERE IN A COMA!!!
    Shrek
    Shrek
    Pulls you down into my sweat puddle your head makes a loud THWACK against the tile floor, you slip into a coma
    Hello miss please sign my petition.to bring back The Scene. I will leave a link with more Information about this movement to bring back the style of The Ages.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    ive had an ongoing petition for the past 5 years. i feel like crying because no one will sign it :[
    Shrek
    Shrek
    I will sign yours with my 8 different aliases, if you don’t mine. One of them was my myspace name
    HELP US TIP THE ICEBERG. MAKE YOUR PENGUIN BLUE AND WEAR YOUR HARD HATS. BLUE PUFFLE BLUE PUFFLE BLUE PUFFLE. NO CHANGE YOUR PENGUIN YOU'RE WEARING THE WRONG SHADE OF BLUE. GET YOUR BLUE PUFFLE. HELP US TIP THE ICEBERG. TIME IS RUNNING OUT
    Laguna
    Laguna
    d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-drillin the iceberg lets Do this ###. i hope it tips over and we all die 1 !! ! ! ! ! Dabs with Aunt Arctic
    Excuse me, As I am test-running my new baby yellow and lavender keycaps :3
    the_official_sssalazar
    the_official_sssalazar
    congrats on the baby. hope to meet them soon. stay in touch -mom
    Shrek
    Shrek
    When is the baby shower I bought you a Toaster
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Ill still take that toaster x3
    TBH i dont talk to u much but we have third period together :3 i'd luv to get to know u better.... uhhh..... haha hit me up sometime. Rate: 10 c:
    Laguna
    Laguna
    okay TBH :] its true we don't talk much but i wish we could some more :3 why dont u sit at my table at lunch? i have some pokemon cards . we could trade if u have some too .. ur a kewl girl so i know u have some. i heard u talking about it with josh (<3 oops) in spanish class. did u know i sit behind u in spanish class? lol epic fail... ttyl. :D
    It cannot have been any other way. This is the only way.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    And you could move on with your whole life, just like you do, just like you shoobie doo do do.
    sorry i haven't posted in so long i was in an el pollo loco bathroom
    Laguna
    Laguna
    no worries man i was stuck in jail for few months x
    the_official_sssalazar
    the_official_sssalazar
    no way dudeington im so sorry to hear you got out. hope all is well with the family xx
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I had this post in my mind for such a long time bc i was remembering it wrong. Thougght u wrote "los pollos hermanos" and i was going to reply: i get the reference now, after 3 yeers. But i was wrong. I went thru 5 pages of my ridiculous posts just to find this out. Cheers
    When we go trick-or-treating this year can I be the sexy snowcone? Ya'll always make me wear the ugly Nokia phone costume and I think this year I have a new calling!
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I claimed the sexy snowcone since February you always do this. Can't you just listen to what i say??????
    Youtherevmk
    Youtherevmk
    Yes Laguna, you're right Laguna, it won't happen again Laguna
    Shrek
    Shrek
    I’m actually the snowcone this year, I already bought tights for it so sorry to both of u
    Every night we walk the line
    Every time we step out of the shadows
    People pass by, always onto the next
    With a dead heart </3, yeah, they're full of regret
    They got sad eyes : ( , empty promises
    We don't need 'em!
    Laguna
    Laguna
    We dont. stop. until mascaras on da dance Floor
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I see you looking at me probably thinking "what a menace to society"
    Y fue por ti q escribi mas de 100 canciones y hasta perdone tus equivocaciones... y conoci mas de 1000 formas de Besar, y fue por ti q descubri lo q es amar.... (lo q es amaaaar)....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…