Laguna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• hey wats the mermans name in ur pfp? i really like his abs, would love to introduce myself.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    that's Eustace u can have him i've no interest in him. looking to photoshop him out
    pesa Mas LA Rabia Q el Cemento
    Laguna
    Laguna
    espero que no esperes que te espere despues de mis 26.. la paciencia se me ha ido hasta los pies......
    Ringo
    Ringo
    ayayaii
    at the moment my career is getting bullied by random teenage boys around my neighbourhood. im slowly deteriorating. +peace sign+
    helo. did u have any moar dream
    Laguna
    Laguna
    i did. not including you, but other faces. nightmares, fears, things i am avoiding,. anyways , i dont like living on earth
    Steeny
    Steeny
    may b its betr i was not there. i do like u on earth tho. stick around and listen 2 more owl city.
    i hope all of owl city albums are in ur library. don't settle with single tracks!!! thx
    Laguna
    Laguna
    i have "spotify" so technically i have them all at my disposal. dont worry im no fake owl city fan.
    Selling a parachute for 600 creds
    Ringo
    Ringo
    Laguna I am here . Waiting for you . Tapping my foot . Patiently
    Ringo
    Ringo
    I’m ok youtherevmk. Life has hit a plateau . I am young and I want to be free . All these desires to have wild and chaotic and amazing experiences are festering inside of my mortal vessel and I feel helpless to not be able to express them
    Laguna
    Laguna
    youre the worst youthere
    in 2015, 2010 was 5 years ago. but it Felt like more time passed between those years ? 2015 was 5 years ago, And Nothing has happened since then . only bad Things. 2010 was 10 year s a go ? ? ? and i cry aboutthis fact every afternoon
    Ok ! The Rant is over ! Im calmer ! Well I'm not Calm but I Got so upset i tired myself out !
    thank you forums for being up and running for this particular day and time so i can rant about how christmas is the worst and Should be deleted
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I do this to remind me that this is why No one Likes me or Likes speaking to me. because i tend to forget How horrible I am . and how cynical . and i almost feel pity for myself. But this has put things back into perspective and I am now reminded that I am the Worst and This is why I have no Friends so I resort to typing angrily and desperately into a Dead form of social media in hopes for some sort of emotional
    Laguna
    Laguna
    release and "interaction" which there is none.
    Ringo
    Ringo
    I will interact with u . No more emo forums posts Though please :’(
    I thought I would feel happy or excited or relieved for forums being back. I Actually feel nothing at all.
    ̴̨̮̲̲̩̾̀̉̚ͅ.̷̢̡̫͉̳̬̜̫͌̃̀͊̃͘,̵̦̭̳͇͎͈̰͌̾̐͜͝*̵͉̦̎͗̍̉͛͘͘͝'̵͈̳̦͛̾̊̊̉͛͛͒̚*̷̥͍̥́̆̆̈̕͠;̷̗̜̩͚̻̞͕͂̽̃̚͝ͅ.̵̥͓̍͗̎̈̆̎͛̕͠'̷̛̹̮̥͉͉̺͔́͌̒̿͐̽̔͋̌*̵̛̛̤̭̺̯̥̩̤͈̫̓̎͌́͒̔̓̚'̸̪̈́͗͂̾͂͝ ̸̛̠̣̜̅̈́̈́̄̀͑͝͝ḥ̶̬̭͉̙̠̦́͌̚ē̸̻̝̣̾̂ļ̸̡̛̞͉͉̝͖̝̗̔̏͗̈́͠͝l̴̤̰̬̽̍̕ơ̴͈̼̰̜͖̋́͋̊͂͋͒͜͝ ̵̭̽ẅ̸͎̖͈́̈̀͛̓͐̿́̄h̵̤̱̓͊͌̆́͛̈́͊ă̸̙̹̏t̷̩̒̀͘͠s̵̥͚̓̽̈́͆́̉̒̕͠ ̴̨̛̠͖̱̰̝̫̓̆̀̃̽͊ư̶̩͖̟͍͈̊͑͂̓p̷̢̗̼̜͎̼̥͋̔̑ ̶̢̡͉̞̙̰͍̍̐͆̐̐ͅ'̵̖̒̅̇̉̿͆̎̚̕͜͝*̷̛̙̰̪͛̈́̀̚͜͝'̷̧͍̻̟̮̣͕̈͐͋͆̐͝.̸̗̿̈;̶͎͓̘̗̖̑̐̏̕͝͠*̸̼̥̪̒̽̾̿̈́'̸́̍̒̏̄
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…