Laguna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• thisi s the only place online where i feel complete freedom to Post whatever I am Feeling no mat ter if its very Personal i dont care i love talking to the zero audience on here, its a huge Exhale
    its a rainy tuesday evening. new york 2002. drops hit the windows of a darkened apartment. we see the protagonist (pretty brunette) stand in the dark with just a streak of reflected street lamp light echo across her face. a knock at the door. she opens it. we see a tall handsome early 2000s boy next door type, soaked with rain. they intensely gaze into each others eyes for a moment, but it feels eternal. tbc......
    Laguna
    Laguna
    this is a nail biter. i speak with total honesty, i cannot wait to find out what happens next.
    c'est pas ma faute..et quand je donne ma langue aux chats je vois les autres prêts à se jeter sur moi . c'est pas ma faute à MOI !
    why did they blow up michael corleone's [redacted for spoilers] back when he was hiding in italy
    perhaps i was not paying enough attention
    did they find out who he was and what his family has done?
    Laguna
    Laguna
    why did i post this. of course theyf foudn out why else would they blow up his [redacted] for ### and googles.
    i remember when i was a little girl our house caught on fire. i'll never forget the look on my father's face as he gathered me up
    In his arms and raced through the burning building out on the pavement. and i stood there shivering in my pyjamas and watched the whole world go up in flames and when it was all over i said to myself is that all there is to a fire? is that all there is?
    Laguna
    Laguna
    i started a fire in the kitchen some time ago and it ignited the deepest panic inside me that had been dormant for years
    Eggy was right, the film "Her" is quite overrated.
    Of cores, this is an opinion.
    But I could not take it seriously and I was so happy when the robot decided to part from him. I clapped. I felt no remorse or Sadness like the film wanted me to feel. xoxo
    Laguna
    Laguna
    The only reason viewers might feel sympathy is because the robot sounds like a Hooman. same thing with the video game Detroit there was only sympathy because the robots looked and spoke like humans. dont be fooled. theyre not, if they speaked like boo bee boo bop boeebop u wouldnt be Crying for their Fake programmed feelings . dont Fall into their trap
    Laguna
    Laguna
    did i really just typed 'speaked'? yes, i suppose i did. i suppose my brain is in a slow deep fry for the past coupel of years. i am only getting dumber
    Theres some weird Freeks on tumblr dot com. i decided to use it again so i wont die of lack of creative inspiration. But when i thkn of the fac i have been using it since 2010 i start to feel a bit pathetic. let me mak thisClear i think tumblr is just, fine. not amazing, i dont love it, a bit terrible, but overall: fine. if you only Follow art blogs it is superior to any of those horrible other Social Medias .
    Laguna
    Laguna
    laguna all u have to do is take one look at what you write
    why would Anyone like this Girl
    Ringo
    Ringo
    i like this girl
    Laguna
    Laguna
    thanks but i thnk she peaked at age 12
    also nice cyber choker on ur pfp. u manifested that item in game. meow -
    Laguna
    Laguna
    every single item in game i say into the void and then it gets created 10 motnhs later
    Steeny
    Steeny
    thank u langna.
    thinking about that one DHTF game that one time.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    yes i remember my power went out and some players never spoke to me Again bc of the Lies (Lighthearted Insistent Enthusiastic Sentences) u said . ths place is patheticville.com back to reading my book
    Private message I sent to boycott_13 in September 25, 2010:
    I'LL BE FUDGING BUSY WITH MY NEW IPOD TOUCH TONIGHT, SOWWII.
    ██████████████▄█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
    Ringo
    Ringo
    how did you get this photo of my life
    Laguna
    Laguna
    i googled ringos life

then i googled rocko's modern life just for fun
    I secretly love...: You. :3 Fireflies. CountinqDownDaysUntilAnEvent. ThisDude. SundayMorninqs. SinqinqInTheShower. UnlimitedTextinq. TheWordRAWR. Mix-MatchinqSocks. SkinnyJeans. Blue'sClues. O.O HuqeGlassesOnNerds. PillowFiqhts. FrenchFries. Weirdos. AwkwardSilences. ActinqLikeADork. TalkinqInSpanishAndPiqLatin. WritinqLikeThis. SarcasticRemarks. Wishes. SmileyFaces. :D TheColorBlack. DancingLikeAFoo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…