Laguna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hello there. How did you celebrate yesterday?
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I bought a ceramic pot and planted my new ficus audrey. Then I continued my quilting project thsnks for asking
    I have been awake for 20 howers, i have had a migraine for Well Over 48 ours, whats popping?
    no quiero soñar mil veces las mismas cosas
    ni contemplarlas sabiamente
    quiero q me trates suavemente
    the hottest upcoming event: Celebrities, Mr. Clown, and Homies
    The homies being the audience, this event features Mr. clown bossing around weird celebrities doing really weird things with Homies, find out more in my next dream
    Laguna
    Laguna
    then i dreamt that i was trying out these sodas called OXF, the flavor i was trying was green. i was telling someone what is this flavor based out of? they said i tried to find out but i couldnt find anything. i looked online and the flavor was corn and olives.
    glue on my hands. on mywalls. it's everywhere and it haunts me. make it stop. i cant. im stuck. i fear the worst is yet to come. is this how it ends
    Laguna
    Laguna
    hit F8 and accept your f8
    r u relly olympic gold medalist, nathan chen's sister? :o
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Are u really the _official_ Sssalazar? I have my suspicions. You know what ur doing is illegal .
    cannot believe how bad olive Garden is
    Visenya
    Visenya
    :o how... but why?
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Maybe I went to a fraudulent restaurant claiming to b Olive garden, or maybe My tastes Exceed average. I had to eat a sad dish.cold Plain spaghetti with flavorless tomato sauce poured on top that I swear could have just been canned crushed tomatoes and Nothing else. And a sad flavorless chicken. The way It was described on the menu vs How it was actually.. i said Is this a JOKE?? how is this restuarant so popular
    Steeny
    Steeny
    cannot believe how much i agree with this thought
    I spent one night in a hotel room while I was moving. Upon entering the room, there was a 27 inch iMac sitting on the desk. I thought the previous person staying here must have left it. But housekeeping didn't remove it. It was very odd. I sat down and turned it on. The owner of the iMac's name was Josh. I used it once then the next day I used it again, and started going through his files. Everything was normal until
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I found a folder titled my name. What the? There were hundreds and hundreds of photos of myself dating back to years ago. Raw unedited photos from my personal Fujifilm XT-2 camera that I had purchased for $600 on Ebay. Photos that couldn't possibly exist in any other place other than my sim card. I looked right above me, and there was a spy camera affixed on the ceiling. I hadn't noticed it before. It's been
    Laguna
    Laguna
    recording me in my hotel room since I stepped inside last night. I panicked and yanked it from the ceiling. I rushed to pack my things. Who knows if there were even more spy cameras placed strategically all over the room? I got my butt out of there and that particular dream was over but another odd one began.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Jose N., a classmate I had in elementary school, was working at a store I visited with friends. He showed me a wooden Hello Kitty salt shaker. I said, "This is the cutest thing I have ever seen." I grabbed it and showed my 'friends' that my mind fabricated. They didn't care about the salt shaker and ignored me. I told Jose that I will take it. He charged me somewhere around 1-2 dollars. I woke up feeling empty :-)
    Oh to be a Don McLean groupie in 1972 drinking a sparkling non-alcoholic cocktail
    My orange tabby is quite the dumb man, lacking in personality. He's not a very cuddly boy. He does not get aggressive usually but he just prefers to be Left untouched. I respect his wishes. But in this fine night, for the first time since he was a babby [7.5 years ago] he walked towards me lying on my bed, I pick him up and place his giant body on my chest and he stayed there. He is currently chilling on me purring.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I told him what is the matter with you? Are you going to die soon or what? Can you sense my despair? Youre acting very strange, my son!!!! He just stares at me. everybody give it up for Nunu
    Naturally I think all day about someone who was in my dream LAst night. and the other night. please get out of my head. what do you want from me ? Why do these memories haunt me. They Punish me, They laugh at me, they say remember this person???? here they are again in ur Brain, ur gonna hate it and im going to watch you collapse into even smaller pieces
    Laguna
    Laguna
    Every time i try to view myself from an outside Perspective I quite literally want to Crawl into a hole and Have someone bury me alive
    *tips fedora* Hello M'lady! Hahahaha...of course, that is, I don't actually wear a fedora! Those old human hats wouldn't fit on my massively scrumptious head! Hahahaha Well anyways I must be going! TATA!
    Laguna
    Laguna
    I could like this comment, but I don't want to. That would be insincere. I looked up insincere right after typing it because it didn't look like a real word to me.
    Laguna
    Laguna
    multiple times a day when i join my Gun game my gun wont shoot. i google it, no results. no one relates to this problem. its just me. my Gun wont Shoot and I have to leave the server and join New ones until it Shoots. maybe theres a more profound meaning to this.
    AlexanderH
    AlexanderH
    what the hek is the gun game
    [speaking to an empty room] yes its True i lash out at seemingly mundane problems , i Do Lash out at Bigger problems in the World but smaller ones Like Jerks who litter is just the right amount of Anger i need to put out in the world in a healthy way, " also i look for excuses to type on my satisfying keyboard
    one day when i was in japan it was raining and i was sat alone by a large pond in some shrine gardens. i reflected on my life but didn't realise that just some months later life would reflect on Me. a stray cat ran past me, splashing around with its paws as it went. what i am trying to say is Go to japan by yourself and sit by a temple on the lakes between some mountains and feel the peace and serenity
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…