Bug

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hello, I have the 5 keys for your cowboy shirt. Let me know when you are online. :)
    Bug
    Bug
    I will be on tomorrow i hope thats okay!
    I am also able to do 4 sits for your mad hatter pin.
    If you were able to do all the trades it would be my 10 sits pins and your chesire, caterpillar, and mad hatter pin
    Bug
    Bug
    unfortunately i sold almost all of my ride pins except the more recent ocean ones. I will update the list again! sorry for the inconvenience!
    Enso
    Enso
    Its fine.
    hey there :) I was just curious if you still were trading your test track magic for 40 sword in the stone magics because I have them.
    let me know c:
    Bug - I have the 25 sword in stone pins for the Spaceship magic. Lemme know when you want to meet up.
    K
    Hi! I can meet you in Fantasyland in the Sky if that's okay? I'd message you back but your inbox is full
    Hi! I can be on anytime during the afternoon tomorrow so we can do that trade! Well, I guess later. It's still the middle of the night here. Let me know when you're on :)
    I saw where you were going to trade 1 key for your mansion shirt andd shoes. If the offer is still good I would love to meet up with you andd do some trading! (:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…