Midien

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hi Mids! Hope you're doing well. How's TTR going for you? So happy you got a key!
    Midien
    Midien
    Hai Lady <3 Thanks heehee I was shocked when I found one, was not even looking, am really enjoying playing again
    Yes I saw that, still lol exciting for the possibility of maybe getting to play.
    I can't promise anything, but I will try! The website says the Toontasks for them are rare. :(
    Saw your post on the thread for TTR -

I have been an alpha tester since the beginning! I will try to get you a beta key, so you, me, and Verne can all play together!
    Awesome. :) In MyVMK, I want the Green Princess Minnie Hat Ears. :D In Disney's VMK, I had Gold Ears. :D I loved the red, blue, and pink Staff Ears. I always thought those were rare. I remember this girl on Disney's VMK tried to scam me for my Gold Ears by saying she needed them for a play. Don't worry, I wasn't that stupid enough to give them to her. She started arguing with me for them. I reported her for trying to scam me though. She was rude and very stupid.
    Hey. I just saw your post about the Spell Room and I saw your signature. I love it! I only had the gold ears. Did you have all of the mickey ears colors on MyVMK and VMK?
    omg this is so funny i literally saw you on the LDE post of how to get flawless in jungle cruise and you were in the top ten twice wow omg
    Hi. I saw your character 3 days ago on MyVMK in Amy's Refreshments Room. I am MusicEllen on MyVMK. Nice to meet you. :) How is MyVMK going for you? When did you sign up for MyVMK?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…