katiebcat

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just let me know when/where I can add you on VMK! The town is still in progress. It is a big build so it might be a little while.
    katiebcat
    katiebcat
    I dont mind that, I would love to be part of the community, In not a room builder by trade though... Im more into collecting fashion
    AlphaSmartKatie
    AlphaSmartKatie
    Nbd. You don't have to build! Just think of what you want to be in the town. c:
    S
    if you can manage to get an SSD, I 100000% percent recommend it. i just got it to install windows on, and it's the best investment i've ever made. my computer boots in 6 seconds or so, and all of my windows functions are snappy and instantaneous
    S
    oooh I used to play WoW o: i just cant afford the membership right now
    S
    Haha I'm a hardcore gamer and video editor. I also do a lot of music recording. I excluded my other hardware like my microphone and amp and mixer. Some games I'm playing right now are Farcry 3, Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim, and counter strike source
    Hi. I joined right about the same time as you, Katie. :) I joined towards the end of late October 2013, a couple days towards the end of October, and a couple days after Halloween. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to buy all of the Halloween items and clothing. I had to trade for cowboy pants. I traded a gold penny press and a gold number generator, which I've receieved from the gold key crates.
    Hi. I see your character right now on MyVMK in Fantasyland Courtyard. I've seen you elsewhere on MyVMK before too. I am MusicEllen on MyVMK. Nice to meet you. :) How is MyVMK going? When did you sign up for MyVMK?
    It was a picture that was posted on the Asperger Syndrome Awareness Facebook page many months ago. :)
    Is it not in the edit options? I can do it for you if you tell me what you would like!
    I understand, however it would be against the rules. I used to play a good few years ago but I do not use my DS anymore. It was fun when I did play though.
    No katie I'm afraid not. That would be considered spam, as it is about the same thing.
    Just for Fun is related to MyVMK itself, so that would not be the place to put it. Also, please remember to only post one thread about it =)
    There would be no harm in making a thread about it. I suggest creating either a general thread in "Gaming", to discuss the game itself and mention the group there...OR maybe just create a thread in "Off-Topic" notifying people about your group =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…