Mr.DiscoPenguin

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Haha, don't worry about it! :] I thought about going to a community college at one point since it would've been a lot cheaper, but the college I go to gave me a pretty hefty scholarship and I also have financial aid covering me, so I'm not too worried about money issues at the moment. I've thought about being a math major since I like math a lot, but I, too, don't seem to have a passion for anything D: It's good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't; I know a lot of people are undecided, but it's constantly on my mind. I don't want to be that person who switches majors every week, you know? I want a career one day where I can make good money but also enjoy what I'm doing, yet those kinds of careers are hard to come by these days it seems. I'm definitely pumped for Thanksgiving break, too! :] I need a break so badly, even if it's short :P But I have a whole month off for winter break coming up in a few weeks, so I'm stoked about that also!!
    Completely serious! and yes Cassie! I'd absolutely adore to find her, we talked on aim all the time. I'm good though! Wrapping up my first semester of college, couldn't be more ready for a break. How about yourself?
    Call me crazy, but I think we were friends waaay back in the day. pinkpokadotpiglet sound familiar?
    Yaaaay, I'm so glad you remember me! c': It has been so long!! And I've been doing alright :3 I started college a few months ago, and it hasn't been too bad so far, but I'm taking fairly easy classes this semester heh xP I'm a nursing major, but I can't say it's completely set in stone yet. I'm definitely interested in the medical field, but I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I want to do. Growing up can be so stressful sometimes haha D': How about you?! c:
    oh wow, maybe it is possible :o well, i certainly can't seem to get up to your score, lol

oh, huh. dunno why there's such a discretion.
    oh, really? :O you think you have that much room for improvement? i was under the impression you had gotten nearly perfect

thanks! i was pretty surprised when i got it lol

oh, really? you're actually like the fifth person i've met who's shared my birthday (two of which are actually my cousins ._.), but that's still p cool
    no, i've tried it but i can't get the hang of it. i've considered using it for a few cases in the last level, but outside of that i've been able to manage with just arrows.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…