F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I see your character right now on MyVMK at The Jungle Cruise Dock. :) I am MusicEllen on there. Nice to meet you. How are you doing?
    [IMG]
    helo i am a platypus
    if u do not c/p this 2 10 other profils
    i wil come 2 ur kitchin n mak a mes of ur pots and pans.
    A
    thats a gorgeous name! aww that'd be perfect.
    i'm gina, named after my grandma on my dad's side whose named georgina. it's awesome to know that i was named after someone in my family.
    A
    awwww yessss!!! have you thought of a name?
    congratulations!! soo happy for you :)
    i thought of you today because i was in need of help with designing a logo for my catering business haha i got it though
    A
    awesome!! im excited to hear :)
    indeed. i'm having my friend sharpee the bible scripture & cross with drumsticks i want. she's very artsy haha
    I realllllly like your hair. I'd never be able to pull something off like that, though c:
    A
    thats awesome! sounds really cute. im still working on my tattoo ideas. i have a few in mind
    aww do tell me when you find out what the sex is!
    A
    aww cool! what is she getting a tattoo of?
    and ooohmyygoshh you're gonna be a momma?! congratulations!!! how exciting!
    boy you're one busy lady. i hope you can find some rest between the madness
    A
    haha im about to give my pup a bath.
    just got off the phone with my papa, i swear i sound brit after i talk to him haha
    anything exciting happening this week for you?
    OH MY GOSH @_@_@_@_@_@ I'm SOOOO envious of you right now and yet so happy that you got a picture of it for me.. THANK YOU I loveee you :')))))))) <3
    A
    yeah lucky used to bite me a loooot. he was a spoiled little munchkin.
    welll i will be your first costumer! hows that haha ;)
    Hahaha okay fine.... I guess I can try to wait patiently.. I've learned a lot about patience this past week waiting for myVMK :P hahaha
    When I save the image and try to upload it as my signature, it says wrong file extension. Even photobucket wont upload it.
    A
    daaaw they sound so qewt! haha i have a little dachshund named lucky who thinks he owns the place and always wants to be cuddled.
    thats sweeet! do you plan on owning your own tattoo shop? you can totally do my first tattoo when i come out there haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…