1001 POTC Glitches

belleieve

Hiya, my bullets are going through enemy ships instead of hitting them. Also, I keep getting the menu stuck on my screen when a game starts. Then, usually after that happens, I'm unable to enter the pirates lobby and/or I enter into a fake lobby with unknowns all over the menu and no avatars around.

Night_Star

@Amy I've noticed ever since you added the Kraken to Potc, the game has become unplayable due to lag. Entering the lobby takes a very long time and game play of potc is horrible. Please fix the game or remove the Kraken to see if it helps

Lyra

livin' it up
@Amy I've noticed ever since you added the Kraken to Potc, the game has become unplayable due to lag. Entering the lobby takes a very long time and game play of potc is horrible. Please fix the game or remove the Kraken to see if it helps
I second this. The game freezes for a good 10-15 seconds at a time. It's often hard to enter the lobby and for everything else to load, and the speed of the ships makes it feel like they are moving in slow motion for multiple people.

Last edited: