2*Invisibility Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelli010

Stitch is mine
Im not trying to be rude, but i am sick and tired of everything in this game having to be value by firewalls or clocks or other things. I like firework and i value it the way i want to. If i want to trade my item for firework, i can without being told value. Im sorry for snapping but its one thing about this game, I get ticked off at.

My "looking for still" stands and wont change.

Last edited:
Im not trying to be rude, but i am sick and tired of everything in this game having to be value by firewalls or clocks or other things. I like firework and i value it the way i want to. If i want to trade my item for firework, i can without being told value. Im sorry for snapping but its one thing about this game, I get ticked off at.

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, I wasn't sure if you knew the value or not. I really like the magic and so many other things Ill never have since theyre too expensive lol. People in this game are obsessed with values sadly, but I hope someone does this trade with you or you get it a different way. :)

Goofyono

That's just the way it is. If demand is high and supply is low, it's going to have a high value..and usually these values are pretty set. I honestly hate firewalls and clocks but they are good in determining value differences in ultra rares and the likes. No offense but if you're going to go by your own value rather than what supply and demand has it set at, you will be disappointed more times than not.

Kelli010

Stitch is mine
I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, I wasn't sure if you knew the value or not. I really like the magic and so many other things Ill never have since theyre too expensive lol. People in this game are obsessed with values sadly, but I hope someone does this trade with you or you get it a different way. :)
You didnt love and I know u werent trying to be rude. My apologies and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.