<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuban

It has truly been an honor playing this game for 3 years and I want to thank everyone who has helped out the community in anyway. I remember my first day back on VMK like it was just yesterday and the butterflies in my stomach from having the chance to relive my all time favorite games growing up has been absolutely amazing. Although a lot has changed over the years the one thing that has kept me playing are the amazing friendships that I have been able to create over the years and that alone is going to be the toughest part about leaving. If you have me added on skype feel free to skype me whenever <3

My last day will be the 22nd and until then ill be giving away most of my stuff. All that I ask is to please only get in line once per day.

Thank you so much for all the memories and hopefully you will remember me everytime you get zombied ;)

It is always sad to see a long-time player leaving and I wish you well in the real world.

Normally I would say keep your things and just take a break and see how you feel in a couple of months but I did read your spoiler and I guess you have had a few breaks to think things through already. Take care!

:zombie::zombie::zombie:Every time I'm zombied I'll remember you :c :zombie::zombie::zombie:
I liked playing your Assassin Game that you hosted, it was the first Assassin event that I won. Thank you for making that a great memory c:

Status
Not open for further replies.