4 in 1 Foil Trees decorated and undecorated

kcoop

Hi I think I mentioned this a few times however they still aren't fixed nor did I ever get a response back. :( In detail they are blank in my inventory and blank when you place them. They are titled "4 in 1 foil tree decorated" and "4 in 1 foil tree undecorated". Can we have these fixed? I've been wanting to make a Christmas room and really want to use these trees. @Amy @HOST_Nala @QA_Rufus

Thank you so much!
Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 6.22.21 AM.png
(blank in inventory for both)

QA_Rufus

Hi I think I mentioned this a few times however they still aren't fixed nor did I ever get a response back. :( In detail they are blank in my inventory and blank when you place them. They are titled "4 in 1 foil tree decorated" and "4 in 1 foil tree undecorated". Can we have these fixed? I've been wanting to make a Christmas room and really want to use these trees. @Amy @HOST_Nala @QA_Rufus

Thank you so much!
View attachment 13909
(blank in inventory for both)
Oh sorry if I didn’t reply! We actually know about these and what seems to be the issue is 2 of the rotations aren’t showing, including that initial rotation, so it appears to be blank. I know a temporary workaround is grabbing it through the “i” for your room and it will highlight it then you can rotate it. But I already have it down on a list of issues, and since Christmas is coming up maybe we could prioritize this one a bit more.

Sorry for the miscommunication!

kcoop

Oh sorry if I didn’t reply! We actually know about these and what seems to be the issue is 2 of the rotations aren’t showing, including that initial rotation, so it appears to be blank. I know a temporary workaround is grabbing it through the “i” for your room and it will highlight it then you can rotate it. But I already have it down on a list of issues, and since Christmas is coming up maybe we could prioritize this one a bit more.

Sorry for the miscommunication!
Yay I hope they are able to get fixed! Don't be sorry! Honestly thank you so much for responding :) and thank you for explaining the issue with them. You have been great with communication! Totally appreciate it!

any other issue im seeing is when you put down a decorated one it will appear undecorated and vice versa which is unfortunate because i have less undecorated ones than decorated