x3 Purple Present
x10 Holiday Rope Divider
x6 Candy cane fence
x3 Candy Cane Pole
x9 Candy Canes: x3 blue, x2 green, x2 magenta, x2 red
Gingerbread Man
x2 Stack of Presents
x3 Minnie stack of presents

Hi do you still have the Incredible boys top, pants, mask and short shoes 2k and the Incrediboy top, bottoms and mask 1.5k full oufits? If so ill buy them. Just let me know when your available to trade.

How much for the following?:

x2 Candy Lollipop Trees
x3Candy Cane Green Chair
x3 Candy Cane Red Chair
x9 Gingerbread benches
Minnie Christmas tree
Mickey Christmas tree
x3 Purple Present
x10 Holiday Rope Divider
x6 Candy cane fence
x3 Candy Cane Pole
x9 Candy Canes: x3 blue, x2 green, x2 magenta, x2 red
Gingerbread Man
x2 Stack of Presents
x3 Minnie stack of presents
Pm'd you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1465289516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi do you still have the Incredible boys top, pants, mask and short shoes 2k and the Incrediboy top, bottoms and mask 1.5k full oufits? If so ill buy them. Just let me know when your available to trade.
Those outfits are still available. :) I'm online if you're available. Meet me in Fantasyland Courtyard

Just have to figure out a good time to meet. I am on right now and i will also be avaliable after thursday 11pm est, friday 11pm est, sat after 9pm est, and sun and mon i should be on anytime if you can hold them for me

Just have to figure out a good time to meet. I am on right now and i will also be avaliable after thursday 11pm est, friday 11pm est, sat after 9pm est, and sun and mon i should be on anytime if you can hold them for me
I'm on right now in Fantasyland Courtyard if you'd like to meet up. I don't hold items though, sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1465327145][/DOUBLEPOST]
can i get rapunzel's pascal on shoulder if you still have it?
It's still available! I'm in fantasyland courtyard right now if you're online.

Status
Not open for further replies.