A Few of my Favorites

SwimLife21

Your pictures are amazingly beautiful! You should give me some tips on how you make your pictures look so beautiful and what camera do you use?

Thank you @SwimLife21. I use a Sony a850 to shoot and Photoshop CS6 to edit. It has taken me a while to get the settings down and really learn how to use the camera. I am sure there is still a ton that I don't know yet. I just enjoy playing with the settings to see what works best for me.

I loved the one with the willow! Great photos. Is that your African grey? I have one - annoying little creatures but I still love them haha
Thank you!

I grew up with the African Grey but he lives with my Mom. That bird literally has it out for me. He talks constantly but his favorite thing is to take full advantage of my blondeness.

He knows my text alert on my phone and will make a muffled alert sound if my purse is on the counter or a normal alert sound if my phone is just sitting out. When I walk over to check the alert he will laugh and laugh esp if I had to dig through my purse for a few to find my phone. I've changed the alert so many times but that doesn't stop him from harassing me. He will master the new sound in a day and is back to teasing me.

He also makes the sound of the dogs whining at the back door. Gets me every time. I'll walk to the door to let them in and Nygel will start with his snickering even before I've had a chance to open the door. Such a rotten bird. Brilliant but rotten.

Here's another, taken yesterday. I was driving down the highway and saw this pretty boy. I had to pull over on the opposite side of the road so he wouldn't take off. It was a bit of a challenge to get a picture with the two lanes of traffic zooming past. Overall, pretty pleased with the result.

11140271_10206694008886539_4335207500933045048_n.jpg