A few thoughts on Stephen Hawking

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
To be honest, I do not have any desire to want to write this….but for some reason I feel obligated, that which I cannot understand at this moment in time.

Stephen Hawking:

I could sum up my thoughts on Mr. Hawking in one sentence that I will quote at the end of this. I have never seen someone who enjoys duping other human beings more so than Hawking. I’m sure it’s due to all the exposure he’s received since he decided to write some works to be published. What does a piece of paper mean for him? What is exposure? These things have played a role in the past few decades. While I believe he had good intention in order to understand things for himself in his early works; in his latter works, he has done nothing but contradict himself (read his old and new theories). Perhaps that is his own quest for knowledge, his own personal thirst from the depths of his own mind. Whilst he has done so, he has duped people by using media outlets and his ‘fame’ from earlier works. Don’t get me wrong, up until a few years ago I always had some respect for Mr. Hawking and his initial thirst for understanding; despite the growing difficulties that he faced over his own body. Now, whereas it is due to the deterioration of his health over time that’s caused lapses in his thought process or his personal need to shock the world for media exposure, I’m not completely certain. I really don’t think he should be compared to earlier pioneers such as Newton. Hawking has created his own machine due to his need for exposure. “If so and so says it – a name we recognize, then it must be true” thought process. What are your thoughts on this man whose lived in the eye of the public now, Mr. Stephen Hawking? Do you think human beings worldwide have given him too much credit for his scientific theories?

This might sound mean to say this about anyone but honestly, the easiest way to sum him up is this:

“Hawking is the dumbest, ‘smartest’ person known to the media”

I won’t deny that I feel bad for Mr. Hawking inside, because I do. Something else is at work with him, something planned….(won’t go into that part on a ‘disney site’), every time I think of Mr. Hawking now, I keep seeing the word dupe when I close my eyes. Do you think it’s coincidence he was only supposed to live for maybe two years in his early life?.. Just throwing that out there for you to think over– but do T-h-i-n-k. Decide for yourself through your own wisdom and inner self, explore every open possibility. Don’t let popular media decide for you. The day and age you live in now, makes it that harder than ever to shift through all the [ ]. Let me tell you, that aspect will only get worse for people as time goes on in this world unless something very drastic happens to change it.