ABOUT RECENT RELEASES!!

OKAY so
I learned the Sora or whatever hair went from an item to a hair so buying multiple was stupid... lesson learned?
anyway haha
Which of these items (winged liner, beard, etc whatever) are things that are untradable/pointless to buy multiples of?
ty!

I just tried and the beard, guitar, and eyeliner are all tradeable. Is Sora hair not?
OH SHOOT wait let me check again because what the heck![DOUBLEPOST=1541052386][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG OKAY so maybe the name change and everything threw me completely off??
I mean it's still a valid question if these will TOO be tradeble before bought but cool lol!!

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Certain accessories will be permanent. The eyeliner and beard are some of those. Everything else is limited to today and will be tradeable. The Sora hair was available to anyone who bought it and will be tradeable as an item in your inventory under clothing. <3

oh wait help, I bought 2 of each!! (1)guitar, (2)liner and (2)beard, was this a waste bc I certainly didn't have that to spare and bought em AFTER the reply to this thread above

AAAAA whadda dunce I am lol

I agree with other players. There should have been more communication on staff’s part that these were permanent items before they were released. I know last night required a lot of time and effort with all the different events. However, I think players would’ve prefered delayed releases while being notified about their permanence, rather than rush the releases and had their credits wasted. Some of us thought these items were a one day purchase, so I’m not surprised people bought multiples.

No one would have ever thought these would be permanent items, particularly when staff made today double credits for mini games. If they were staying forever, why would we need to rush and earn credits?

): Like I said, I absolutely could not afford that extra 20k
I don't even want to think about what others spent.
Maybe on those particular items have a 1X buy limit if possible would be great

Having bought 5 eyeliners literally only to sell them all in the future, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ticked off that they're permanently in the shops. If you're going to release something as a permanent item, especially at 10k each, a little heads up would be nice. (Because I know I'm not the only one, maybe let us all sell back the permanent items for full value for like 1 week only then change the sell back value?)