Adieu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Noooo! No Oreo you can't leave! :cry: But best of luck! :wave:

Exodus

This is upsetting. You were truly one of the most fiercest members of the community. You will obviously greatly be missed. Do visit whenever you feel is right, you're always more than welcome. Take care and best of luck with everything!

Otters

Aw ): I only talked to you like once I'm pretty sure but I'm so sad to see you go! You're so nice and funny aw I hope you come back one day <3

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
oreo no, i am so sad! i am going to miss you so much waaahhh. i will always remember our cards against humanity games. i wish i could have gotten to know you better. i will miss you!

Chill

Oh noo! So sorry to see you go Oreo. You've been very kind to me in the short time that I've been here and I'll be really sad to see you go... *sheds a tear*

Thanks for being you Oreo. Don't feel bad. I respect your decision. Feel free to do what you wish, regardless of who may try to bring you down. I'm sure your friends will miss you. This goes for anyone leaving as well. Sometimes we just need some time away to think things over and really reconsider if we should take the snark to heart from a few who choose to ruin the fun for others because they themselves are bitter with their own lives. Anyway live long and prosper :pose:

Lindsay

It's so sad to see you leave! I only just met you, but still you were a familiar face around the forums and the kingdom. I hope you find another site that will bring you as much joy as MyVMK used to!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Sigh... I wish you wouldn't leave. We had a disagreement, but you're still my best friend and I'll always love you. I wish you wouldn't do this to us, we love you so much. But i understand you need some time to yourself, I just hope you'll come back and talk to us :(

Aww, Oreo. :cry:
Even though it was brief, I will miss you; as same as everyone else.
You have a heart of gold and brought joy to all members in VMK.
Just come back and talk whenever you can.
:please:

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Oreo you should just take a break and if needed stay off the forum. I know about 200 players who do not use these forums. At least 50 who will not even stop buy to check it out. You can successfully play the game without the forum. I do understand the drama. I see the snarky attitudes. And yes sometimes it does affect me. So think about staying as a player and hanging with your friends.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I'm honestly going to miss you whether we talked a lot or not. You're one of the happiest people here unlike a lot others that just want to put everyone down. Be proud of who you are. And I truly hope you have an awesome life.

Ranch

seems like everybody who participated in the appreciation thread is wanting to quit now lol!

Oreos are far more hazardous to your health than vmk.. you should work on that addiction instead..

No :( You seriously make my life!
D: D:

Is this because there aren't oreos in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.