Adventures with Aunt Jemima

Question

Very Questionable
April 26, 2014

I have decided to start my quest in the Adventureland Bazaar in hopes to find a merchant who may sell just the things I need. Why is the Bazaar so empty though?

I walked into the shop with the sign Shrunken Ned. I thought I would be trying to make a bargain with a short person not a decapitated head hanging from the ceiling! What kind of sick place is this? The masks on the walls felt like they were staring into my soul, this place is giving me the creeps.

I ignored the sickness in my stomach and decided to try to check what he's selling and I was highly interested.

Not knowing what the liquid and those food stuffs were I asked Ned what they were. He wouldn't tell me. How shady...though I decided to take the risk and buy it, then I realized

Oh...better try to find my ingredients in the wild then.

Question

Very Questionable
April 26, 2014

So Mr. Ned told me that he'd reward credits if I took his Jungle Cruise and took him pictures of some smelly animals. I figured he's paying people to take pictures of animals because he doesn't have the hands to do it himself (Don't tell him I said that). So after I took my nap I went to his Jungle Cruise and got on a boat.

I realized he was accompanying me (how the heck did he get here?????) and he wouldn't shut up. Like, he kept commenting on all of my pictures and he insulted my boat driving. Excuse you.

I then decided to take pictures of myself because I obviously am more interesting than some stinky animals. Who couldn't resist the charm of Aunt Jemima? However he wasn't interested and said "No monkey business!" How rude. I decided to crash his boat to spite him.

After the ride I was surprised he still rewarded me with credits. I was thankful, but I'm still not sorry for crashing your boat you rude decapitated floating head. So I decided to go back to his shop and purchase the ingredients I could use in my recipes.

I'll test this mystery liquid first. However, I need a rest from all of these tiring events and Ned sure isn't helping. I'll test it once I get my beauty sleep.

Last edited:

Question

Very Questionable
April 27, 2014

I had the most wonderful dream where I was in a world made out of pancakes and the rivers were syrup. The flowers were made out of pancakes, everything was made out of pancakes. It made me feel like the day would be great. It started out great, my beauty sleep worked wonders! I woke up with a brand spankin' beautiful new weave.

To start off the day, I began to make pancakes with the new ingredient I bought from Shrunken Ned's; the "mystery liquid." I was a little bit worried, but the day started off great so what could go wrong?

I WAS WRONG. EVERYTHING WENT WRONG OH GOD. MY KITCHEN BLEW UP AND MY WEAVE CAUGHT ON FIRE, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS OH LAWD.

This day went from amazing to horrible. My kitchen blew up, my weave burned, and I took pictures of some smelly animals for credits which I wasted on an ingredient that started all of this. I'm too depressed from today's events to try out the next ingredient. I'll be having my friend taste test it because he has a real fine taste for good food. Will update tomorrow for sure.

Last edited:
I am LOL'ing over these stories. XD

If you think about having her come over to my cafe, feel free. I'm always open to new and old folks.

Question

Very Questionable
April 28, 2014

After recovering from yesterday's mishaps I went to the Explorer's Tent for the campfire so I can use the other ingredient I bought from Ned's. I have resorted to this because my kitchen blew up from that mystery liquid.

Good news though, I ran into an old friend who I asked to taste test the pancakes I made from the second ingredient I bought from Ned. Traveling along side him was his friend @Myth.

I made two fresh, beautiful, delicious pancakes made with the special ingredient for the two of them. I knew I could trust Boyardee because he is also a chef like myself and has an exquisite taste for food. His friend Myth must've had some fine tastebuds because Boyardee only befriends the finest of cooks. However...

They started hacking and coughing! I was panicking and I didn't know what to do. Myth crumpled to the floor and started curling up and clutching his stomach. I was ready to give up my quest until Boyardee told me this with his dying breath (or breaths):

After they both drew their last breath, I buried them in 2 coffins next to each other. I placed one pancake on both of their coffins. I vowed to continue my quest for the perfect ingredients to make the perfect pancake and syrup. For Chef Boyardee and for "I didn't really know you" Myth.

R.I.P Chef Boyardee and Myth(not really)

Last edited:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
April 28, 2014

After recovering from yesterday's mishaps I went to the Explorer's Tent for the campfire so I can use the other ingredient I bought from Ned's. I have resorted to this because my kitchen blew up from that mystery liquid.

Good news though, I ran into an old friend who I asked to taste test the pancakes I made from the second ingredient I bought from Ned. Traveling along side him was his friend [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION].

I made two fresh, beautiful, delicious pancakes made with the special ingredient for the two of them. I knew I could trust Boyardee because he is also a chef like myself and has an exquisite taste for food. His friend Myth must've been had some fine tastebuds because Boyardee only befriends the finest of cooks. However...

They started hacking and coughing! I was panicking and I didn't know what to do. Myth crumpled to the floor and started curling up and clutching his stomach. I was ready to give up my quest until Boyardee told me this with his dying breath (or breaths):

After they both drew their last breath, I buried them in 2 coffins next to each other. I placed one pancake on both of their coffins. I vowed to continue my quest for the perfect ingredients to make the perfect pancake and syrup. For Chef Boyardee and for "I didn't really know you" Myth.

R.I.P Chef Boyardee and Myth(not really)
NOO THEY DIED, THEY OWED ME MONEY! Totally kidding! I love the stories, they always make me laugh and smile whenever I read them, even if it's a bad day! I am a big fan!