.:-Alice's Art-:.

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
WELCOME TO ALICE'S ART SHOP!!​

Hey there everyone! So I like re-creating my MyVMK character and my friends into cute little drawings, and figured it'd be fun to do the same for others who wanted drawings as well!

Here is an example:

(Just for the record, I am using a base, which means the lineart was done by another artist who makes these bases specifically for people to draw and make their own designs on, but the rest of the items like clothing, hair, and the coloring is all done by myself).

If you want one done of just you, or maybe you and your friends, just post a picture(s) down below, and please fill out the form! :)

---POSE NUMBERS---

POSE #1 - CAN BE GIRL/BOY .... POSE #2 - CAN BE GIRL/BOY .... POSE #3 - CAN BE GIRL/BOY
POSE #4 - CAN BE GIRL/BOY .... POSE #5 - CAN BE GIRL/BOY .... POSE #6 - GIRL ONLY
POSE #7 - GIRL ONLY .............. POSE #8 - CAN BE GIRL/BOY .... POSE #9 - GIRL ONLY
POSE #10 - CAN BE GIRL/BOY .. POSE #11 - CAN BE GIRL/BOY.... POSE #12 - CAN BE GIRL/BOY​

Picture Form:
1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s)
2. What pose(s)?
3. What color would you like the eyes to be?
4. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)?
5. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc).
6. If you want multiple people to be in one drawing, please list how many, and provide pictures/names for both.

Thanks! :D and feel free to ask any other questions!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Pick-up: (recent to old)
RachiiBug:
The_Jedi_Master:
Famous:
Kevin:
Comicnati & Friends:
Comicnati:
ImChris:
Jake:
zombiebuttz:
Silhouette:
Graham:

Graham

オミッド
Oh this is cute!
1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s): Graham
2. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)?: Nope!
3. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc).: Graham ************** :D
4. If you want multiple people to be in one drawing, please list how many, and provide pictures/names for both.: N/A

yolo

Aww, so cute <3 if you have time, I'd love one :)

1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s) Silhouette
2. What color would you like the eyes to be? greenish-blue
3. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)? nope
4. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc). Sil

Woah you're really good :3

Picture Form:
1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s): zombiebuttz
View attachment 2253
2. What color would you like the eyes to be? light blueish-gray
3. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)? Can you draw my character wearing a green flip hat?
4. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc). zombiebuttz

Jake

1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s): Jakee
http://prntscr.com/25c8j2
2. What color would you like the eyes to be?: blue
3. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)?: nope
4. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc): Jake

This is like really amazing I can't even draw that well D:
Can you draw two pictures? One only my character and the other picture with my friends?

1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s): Comicnati
View attachment 2308
2. What color would you like the eyes to be? Dark Brown, Even for the two friends in the next picture.

3. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)? Not in the first one but yes for the second photo

4. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc). for the second drawing put in NPC

5. If you want multiple people to be in one drawing, please list how many, and provide pictures/names for both.
For the second picture put the first drawing of my character with my other two friends.
I would like 2 other people in the other drawing. View attachment 2305

The boy in the picture is named Chrisrocs and instead of that outfit give him this View attachment 2306 . (minus the long hair of course lol)
And the girl is named Pennyrocker, and instead of that outfit give her View attachment 2307 that outfit.

- For the second picture can you put our in-game names underneath us and maybe underneath our names put in NPC?

Sorry if this is a lot, I was trying to make it not so complex D:

This is like really amazing I can't even draw that well D:
Can you draw two pictures? One only my character and the other picture with my friends?

1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s): Comicnati
View attachment 2308
2. What color would you like the eyes to be? Dark Brown, Even for the two friends in the next picture.

3. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)? Not in the first one but yes for the second photo

4. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc). for the second drawing put in NPC

5. If you want multiple people to be in one drawing, please list how many, and provide pictures/names for both.
For the second picture put the first drawing of my character with my other two friends.
I would like 2 other people in the other drawing. View attachment 2305

The boy in the picture is named Chris and instead of that outfit give him this View attachment 2306 .
And the girl is named Pennyrocker, and instead of that outfit give her View attachment 2307 that outfit.

- For the second picture can you put our in-game names underneath us and maybe underneath our names put in NPC?

Sorry if this is a lot, I was trying to make it not so complex D:
Thats not me in the picture :/ My IGN main account is Chris.

These are SO cute. I'd like to order one!
Picture Form:
Famous
But instead of flip-flops can you draw in black converse hi-tops?
And shorter shorts
And an "F" on the hat instead of a "D"
2. Gray
3. Can you draw my avatar in the pose that clumsydancer is in? (second picture) Can you also add her blowing bubble gum and giving a thumbs up? Oh yeah, can I have nice eye lashes too? lol :D
4. Would you like any text added? Nope! Just "Famous".
Thanks! I asked for a lot, but I figure you really enjoy doing this!