2. Green eyes please!
3. No thank you!
4. Just RachiiBug please c:
5. N/A

Thank you! These are awesome XD

1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s): TiredRockingEdge
View attachment 2383
2. What color would you like the eyes to be?: Light-Blue
3. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)?: Can you make him wave?
4. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc): TiredRockingEdge
Since you did suck a great job on my last one :) This was my Original VMK character (Sorry, you don't have to do another if you don't want to)

Oh, these are so cute! You're very talented. :)
--
1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s): Swiss

2. What pose(s)?: 8
3. What color would you like the eyes to be?: Grey
4. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)?: Nope
5. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc): Swiss
6. If you want multiple people to be in one drawing, please list how many, and provide pictures/names for both.: N/A
--
Thanks in advance!

mark

10 mins late to everything
may i ask where u get ur bases from they're all adorable

Picture Form:
1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s)
and Mark
2. What pose(s)? 5
3. What color would you like the eyes to be? black, make them like ink black from the computer :P
4. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)? ^
5. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc). Mark
6. If you want multiple people to be in one drawing, please list how many, and provide pictures/names for both. N/A

Cute Drawings! <3
Picture Form:
1. Photos & in-game name(s):
2. What pose(s)?: Starbucks - 7 and Panda - 12 *We're holding hands (Basically, Starbucks on the left and Panda on the right :p)
3. What color would you like the eyes to be?: Both Green
4. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)?: Starbucks - White Converse High top and Panda - Black Mary Jane Flats
5. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc).: N/A
6. If you want multiple people to be in one drawing, please list how many, and provide pictures/names for both.: See #1.

hope you don't mind making another :p

Picture Form:
1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s): NightElf (photo below)
2. What pose(s)? 8
3. What color would you like the eyes to be? white/blank
4. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)? can I have pointy elf ears please? :)
5. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc). NightElf

Attachments

Last edited:
WOW you're amazingly talented! :D
If you have time to do one for me i'd appreciate it alot :)

View attachment 2484
my in game name name is Annabelle
I'd love pose #1
Blue green eyes
I'd love if the picture said Annabelle on it somewhere!
Also, if you could make the ears gold instead of black that would be awesome :)
thank you thank you thank you in advance! :D

1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s)
View attachment 2488 my ign is Tomlinson :)
2. What pose(s)? 1 please :)
3. What color would you like the eyes to be? brown!
4. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)? The hair a little bit longer and an ombre please?
5. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc). just "Tomlinson" !

that's all thank you :D

1. Photo(s) & in-game name(s) Kay.D

*ignore snow rofl*

2. What pose(s)? 6
3. What color would you like the eyes to be? brown
4. Would you like anything changed that ISN'T in the photo(s)? nooo
5. Would you like any text added? (ie. special sayings, certain nicknames, etc). yes, Kay.D
6. If you want multiple people to be in one drawing, please list how many, and provide pictures/names for both.

View attachment 2492
Name: mijaro
Pose 4
Eyes: brown
Changes: none except for me to have brown converse sneakers. Include a longboard on my side, sunglasses and brown headphones (if possible)
Text: Mijaro
Text style: deco but make it look wooden