All kinds of crazy things

belleieve

Here are a few things that I have experienced within one game of pirates lately:

1. Barrels and cannonballs not disappearing after they are collected, resulting in a giant board of ammo that can't be picked up.

2. Shooting and having the shot come out of a nearby rock instead of your ship.

3. Getting shot and dying with 3 health barrels still remaining.

Please fix. Thanks! :)

Wompzilla

❤️ Spider ❤️
In addition to that:
-More than 4 players can join a team (which prevents the game from being started, and the game creator gets spammed with errors).
-You can end up on the wrong map.
-You can still be alive with 0 health.
-Your player doesn't leave the lobby when in a game, so we still hear the lobby sounds.
-Projectiles sometimes travel through objects such as rocks after an explosion animation is shown and can hit players.
-I believe points used to update per hit, now they only update when you get a kill.
-Gold cannon balls don't appear on your ammo list, and not in the order that you pick up the ammo.
-You can sometimes end up with immortality.

Last edited:

belleieve

Also, I know this is just part of the new coding, but personally I dislike how the shooting is fixed in the new client - I sometimes end up shooting out of the wrong side of the ship because the left arrow key now always shoots out of the port side, and the right arrow key now always shoots out of the starboard side, rather than the arrow keys matching the way the ship is facing. Not sure if I articulated that properly. (This is also exacerbated by the fact that the Jungle Cruise boat controls remain the same but POTC has changed)

ALSO - adding that when you pick up ammo sometimes it actually takes ammo away.

Last edited: