Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
Anyone else play? I just reset my town, because Lionel decided to crush my orange hybrids with his ugly self. My friend code is 4484-7907-7501. LETS GO DO TOURS.

Even though I don't own a 3DS, I'm stealing my brother's and I'm gonna play it once I get it for Christmas! :awright:

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
I know this is an old post but i just got the game and would love to visit some towns! Want to get some foreign fruits + sell some cherries, and would be down for some island tours!

Alamar

Ugh, I hate it when new villagers put their houses on your flower patches! No ty pls kindly remove yourself from my town.
lol, I timetraveled backwards because I wasn't able to play while at college so my town is a mess right now, whooops. No snow for me so if you wanna visit a town that's currently in April? my town is it for you.
@PlayerOne i can add you if you want, haha.

I still haven't switched my flowers for January (ugh. I've gotten lazy with my town!), so I can pick up some fruit in the midst of that. I can provide perfect cherries, peaches, oranges, and a few pears if anyone would like some. I have an abundance of StreetPass items, as well. :D I'm also happy to order any furni/clothing you can't find...my catalog isn't 100% complete yet, but I'm getting there. q: Just let me know if ya'll need anything! I'm here to help. :look:

It would be fun if we could arrange 4-player meetup. (: I haven't done that yet. My sister can make up for the fourth player, if need be. :giggle:

Alamar

I still haven't switched my flowers for January (ugh. I've gotten lazy with my town!), so I can pick up some fruit in the midst of that. I can provide perfect cherries, peaches, oranges, and a few pears if anyone would like some. I have an abundance of StreetPass items, as well. :D I'm also happy to order any furni/clothing you can't find...my catalog isn't 100% complete yet, but I'm getting there. q: Just let me know if ya'll need anything! I'm here to help. :look:

It would be fun if we could arrange 4-player meetup. (: I haven't done that yet. My sister can make up for the fourth player, if need be. :giggle:
Dude yes omg! I will send you guys my code asap. My catalog is nowhere near complete and I wanna finish itttttttt. I'm definitely gona check and see what I'm missing in some of my sets. I've been meaning to make a tumblr post but I always forget to.

@PlayerOne If you're still missing any fruit after princess than I can bring it when we meet up and give it you?

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion
Credit to @Autumn for the original post!

This is a hub of sorts to keep track of Mayor Names / Town Names / FC's, thing you're looking for, etc.
feel free to fill out the form provided, and show all of us pictures of your villagers, or your home, share qr codes and ask for items you may not have!

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING!
I will try my best to update this as frequently as possible, :)

town name ;;
mayor name ;;
fc ;;
*dreamies ;;
*current villagers ;;
other ;;

LISTED MEMBERS ;;
Allusion : Mayor Emily : Skydrop : 3626-0369-5075
Kitten : Mayor Amy : Utopia : 0147-0915-5150

Last edited:

Kitten

Kittens inspired by kittens!
town name ;; Utopia
mayor name ;; Amy
fc ;; 0147-0915-5150

*dreamies ;;
*Mint*
Merry
Lolly
Tangy
Henry
Marshal
(or any other cat villager)
*current villagers ;;
Simon
Lily
Pashmina
Pango
Pietro
Sydney
Rudy
Moe
Felicity
other ;; i currently have an extra spot in my town if anyone has any dreamies available. (especially Mint :D)

Last edited:
Town Name: 1D City
Mayor Name: Ashley
FC: 4124-5738-3384
Dream Villagers:
FLORA <3
APPLE <3
FAUNA <3

Current Villagers:
*favorite* Mira
*favorite* Lopez
*favorite* Amelia
Purrl
Cranston (I want him to move out of my town so bad)
Sheldon (He can move out with Cranston)
Papi
Gayle
And finally this new pig just moved into town (:
Gala *she's so cute!*

Also if you have any rococco furniture let me know! I have the store Gracy Grace as well if you guys need some cool clothes!
[DOUBLEPOST=1425662342][/DOUBLEPOST]Here are some of pictures of my town and villagers as well haha I have a Professor Layton theme kinda going on (:

upload_2015-3-6_14-16-5.png

upload_2015-3-6_14-17-3.png

upload_2015-3-6_14-17-47.png

Attachments

Last edited: