Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I love Animal Crossing and would love to have other people to play with! I haven't played since summer, I play on a 2DS but can anyone tell me how I find my gamertag?

I can't believe I haven't found this post earlier! I love ACNL and it would be awesome to tour or explore towns with people :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

I love Animal Crossing and would love to have other people to play with! I haven't played since summer, I play on a 2DS but can anyone tell me how I find my gamertag?
I have a 2DS too! Do you mean usetag like friend code? If so you go to your friendslist at the top of the bottom screen and go to yourself on there which shows you and your friendcode :)

Sigynna

One who appreciates Rainbows
I don't know if everyone has given up on this thread by now but I still play New Leaf and I feel so alone!!
Seems like everybody else got sick of it by now...

perksofamy

I just restarted my town after not playing it for a year and all the new updates are cool!! I'm happy that when I decided to restart I could sell my town to nook so I didn't have to start completely from scratch!!

Sigynna

One who appreciates Rainbows
I just restarted my town after not playing it for a year and all the new updates are cool!! I'm happy that when I decided to restart I could sell my town to nook so I didn't have to start completely from scratch!!
I didn't know you could sell your town?!
That sounds convenient..