Animation or Graphic Design?

I'm trying to decide between the 2 but I'm having trouble. Can you guys tell me what you think of the 2 for a major?

Not sure if it was just me, but I found Graphic Design difficult b/c the long hours in my class room (+8) and not meeting professors expectations. But don't let me discourage you it may have simply been just me c:

Not sure if it was just me, but I found Graphic Design difficult b/c the long hours in my class room (+8) and not meeting professors expectations. But don't let me discourage you it may have simply been just me c:
did you say 8 hours for a class? is that even legal? lol

did you say 8 hours for a class? is that even legal? lol
oops i meant like doing work in the class room XD Sorry! My classes sometimes were back to back 3 hours each class (because of my schedule)

oh! well, i took a high school graphic design class and enjoyed it, although i know college is much more labor intensive. my roommate actually took a graphic design class at our college and she enjoyed it, she made many cool projects!
whichever you personally feel more interested in and feel you'd get the most out of, i say go with that :) trust your instinct

My best friend majored in Graphic Design and has been looking for a job in it for over a year. They still can't find anyone willing to hire them. So either my friend is just terrible at job seeking, or it's a tough field to get started in.
Ooh wow [emoji44] that’s unfortunate [emoji47]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk