Animazement Designs and Blah Blah Blah

Animazement

By all means, move at a glacial pace.
So today I thought about what costumes from various musicals/shows owned by Disney would look like on MyVMK and.. here we are!

I attached the sample models with photos from the show to compare. I'm thinking about doing a whole collection of select characters.. or going one show at a time.

Felt like sharing on here. Hope you like them!

Attachments

Animazement

By all means, move at a glacial pace.
You're all very sweet! Thank you for the likes and comments! I felt inspired again on my free time to work on... The Hunchback of Notre Dame! I didn't get to see the original cast but I have seen a production of it and I fell in love with the story even more. It's been in my head since then and I felt, naturally, to create them!

Attachments

You're all very sweet! Thank you for the likes and comments! I felt inspired again on my free time to work on... The Hunchback of Notre Dame! I didn't get to see the original cast but I have seen a production of it and I fell in love with the story even more. It's been in my head since then and I felt, naturally, to create them!
Oh my actual goodness. These are amazing!!! Gah keep this thread up, I am living for it!!

Alright! Last one of the night. I'm going to try to finish this and Nala tomorrow ( @HOST_Nala will like this) but I'm REALLY excited with how this headpiece came out! Hopefully... I can get a full outfit..
SCREAMING!! I was going to suggest Lion King, but I didnt know what you were working on, but that scar is phenomenal!! Get that GA application in! lol