Anniversary Room List

Hi folks! Since the anniversary room submission is closed, I want to personally want to wish everyone that submitted their rooms good luck and that I hope we all had fun building our rooms.

On that note, I have seen such creative rooms that I decided that we should have a master list of the anniversary rooms so that we can both admire and visit these rooms. Besides, I know everyone worked realllly hard on their rooms and put a lot of thought to their work!

Reply with the name of your room with a screenshot of the place!

@mijaro (that's me!)
Mad T Party

@Fotogirl
The Conservatory

@Wonder
BTM Station

@SnoBun
A Haunted Mansion Courtyard

@belleieve
Cindy’s Rooftop Bar

Last edited:

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Heckin love these. Also how long do room awards usually take to be distributed? This is my first attempt at entering a BGR so I have zero clue.

Heckin love these. Also how long do room awards usually take to be distributed? This is my first attempt at entering a BGR so I have zero clue.
I think the prizes are given out a week after they announce the winners. Usually you’ll know if your room was judged if they left a flag in your room. As of right now, I haven’t seen anyone get a flag; not even mine.

Wonder

it all depends.. right now the water ride comp prizes havent even been given out and those winners were announced 12 days ago