Announcement Regarding This Month's Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
Hey everyone!
Just letting you all know, some of the releases and things for this month might end up delayed. Me and VMK_Schweetz are currently in France together, and we had a plan for getting everything done, however a wrench has been thrown in that plan.
She was supposed to be going home on the 12th, at which point I would be back at my computer ready to design again, and things can be uploaded from my laptop, however due to hurricane irma (she lives in Florida) we don’t want to risk sending her home to that if she won’t be able to get home from the airport.
We’ve decided to stay in France for at least another week until things get better. We can’t go back to my home in England for personal, family related (…safety) reasons.
Room releases are definitely going to be delayed until we sort things out. Here’s a preview of one of them though: https://i.imgur.com/HMWw1qC.png
We’re sorry for the delays this might cause. Releases will be kind of sporadic, and could happen at any moment, so all items will be out until at least the end of the month. Thanks for understanding.
P.S. How did you all like the Rapunzel Tower room? I put a lot of work into that one!

littleone

Your personal safety is first and foremost. I am sure that everyone will agree with that.
Keep calm and come back rested.
Rapunzel Tower Room is awesome!!

Last edited:

Exi

It's really no problem at all. Please take care of yourselves and your safety first and foremost. There is absolutely no need to apologize. :)

The Tangled room is beautiful. I especially love how the window looks, I think it's gorgeous! You did a fantastic job. :)

Stay safe please!

-Exi

Status
Not open for further replies.