Announcing: New MyVMK Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Shockwave? I love the sound of that seeing as I will hopefully be able to play again after 2 weeks of Mavericks issues :thumbsup:

Thank you for the update Amy and best of luck with the finishing touches :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on guys, let's appreciate the efforts! I can honestly hardly tell there were some things wrong with the nose. It's still in development, there will obviously be bugs.

Cyber Toon

It looks very nice! Hope we can use it soon! It would allow more people to play, since not everyone can install shockwave (insufficient privileges, non-supported OS). Plus, it would give mac users a way to play the game with less glitches until the shockwave version's problems are resolved! :)

Also, are you going to add the new logo into the shockwave client as well, or are us shockwave users stuck with the circular castle logo splash 'till the end of time?

This is great Amy!

Thank you so much for your efforts. I hope this version will be easier for you you to manipulate as well, though I know you are trying to make both versions work at the same time.

Don't worry about the small stuff (aka noses) the functionality is great the rest comes later ;)

Thanks again

Help!

Why cant i make a account to play the game i have a forum account but its not the same username i try to log in it saying wrong password or username i just made this account on forum and it not letting me log in how do i play!

Status
Not open for further replies.