Annoying Smiley Issue

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
Hello recently I ran into issues with a post automatically turning A L O T into this stupid smiley alot.

I was using the word Z E A L O T and it would show up as Zealot in the following post:
List of all the Villian Pins in Blind Bag 4.

This stupid smiley was added by a former forum admin grammar nazi and it is quite stupid and annoying especially since it is preventing me from using the perfect word in my post.

Kinglaser

I think it's funny when it replaces a lot sometimes, but yeah other words containing it get annoying. So I second this motion.

Bindingkey

Let's get past the fill tear, and just... zea.lot .
Nice little throwback to where we came from.
but isn't it a little stupid that a grammar filter (which in itself is immensely immature no matter how educated anyone thinks they are) is also indirectly affecting other, spelled correctly, words that have nothing to do with the reason there is a grammar filter in the first place?

but isn't it a little stupid that a grammar filter (which in itself is immensely immature no matter how educated anyone thinks they are) is also indirectly affecting other, spelled correctly, words that have nothing to do with the reason there is a grammar filter in the first place?
Just trying to think of a way to make the best of it until it's fixed.
Yes, it's annoying. Yes, it should be fixed.
Until then, let's fill.tear it up! Woo!