Any New Year's Resolutions?

With the New Year on it's way. I was wondering if anyone has any New Year's Resolutions, if so what are they? Mine might be to not procrastinate on my assignments, but I think I'm still going procrastinate :x

goobie

violent delights
Get more stuff done (I'm super lazy and unmotivated), spend less time on the internet, and eat better (even if it's just eating a little bit of fruit or veggies once a day). I give up on everything I ever do though so I don't imagine I'll actually follow through. Good luck on yours!

To, by the end of 2017, have a full time job with the Disney Company. My DCP is a huge stepping stone and I'm doing everything I can not to screw it up. (ALSO... my boyfriend said "within the next year" last May. So I'd love to get engaged and start our life together, but that's a little far fetched right now lol) Also, just to be healthier. I hope everyone has a good new year <3

Get more stuff done (I'm super lazy and unmotivated), spend less time on the internet, and eat better (even if it's just eating a little bit of fruit or veggies once a day). I give up on everything I ever do though so I don't imagine I'll actually follow through. Good luck on yours!
Thanks, you too c:
To, by the end of 2017, have a full time job with the Disney Company. My DCP is a huge stepping stone and I'm doing everything I can not to screw it up. (ALSO... my boyfriend said "within the next year" last May. So I'd love to get engaged and start our life together, but that's a little far fetched right now lol) Also, just to be healthier. I hope everyone has a good new year <3
You too c:
My only resolution right now is to find a new job before the end of February since my store closes tomorrow and we have to get everything not sold sent off by Dec. 31st and the whole company could be gone by the end of January. :cry:
Aw, wow D: gl D: