anyone out there still play neopets?

Your Usul is so pretty!! I love going on Neopets! I just started going on again more regularly. One thing I really love about it, is it still looks the same as when I was a kid, just with more stuff added. I love being about to enjoy the same games now. Its kind of like myvmk Lol :D

Nnilak

I don't usually, but now that you mentioned it I'm really in the mood for Castle Battles, so I'm playing now.

Or it can not work.. that's cool too :(

Last edited:

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
Not to revive a super old thread BUT I saw this the other day just poking around and actually made a new account! haha the pets are still so flipping cute <3 (and I'm still marginally terrible at all the game)

CrazyPizza

#Team Darigon BOOOYYYSSSSSSS - shows the trophy Season 7- XD and yet i went to play mystery island for my last career game i shall say it was an ok year team was still rebuilding

mark

10 mins late to everything
i made one tbh add me: divine_mark :P I usually just get on to collect interest, and increase my interest (from the daily spins thing)[DOUBLEPOST=1440016058][/DOUBLEPOST]am i the only one that plays fashion fever without even playing just for 900 neopoints :P

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
i made one tbh add me: divine_mark :P I usually just get on to collect interest, and increase my interest (from the daily spins thing)[DOUBLEPOST=1440016058][/DOUBLEPOST]am i the only one that plays fashion fever without even playing just for 900 neopoints :P
Man we must be soulmates because I do the EXACT same thing with fashion fever :P

By the way if anyone wanted to add me my neopets username is cerebral_thunder!

Official_Riku

Wanna-Be Well-Known Player
OMG I WAS ON THE OTHER DAY LOL THE MEMORIES.
I don't play regularly but it's fun to go back and trick my pet's into thinking I am back but then leave them for a few more years.

I used to love Neopets omg, I wish I remembered my original log in information :/ Me and my friend at work a few weeks ago were bored and actually made new accounts and were playing the games![DOUBLEPOST=1446208256][/DOUBLEPOST]I loved doing all the daily things and racing to the money tree and all the wheels and as a child I was obsessed w/ the colouring pages.