Anyone Remember Me or My Friends?

KING_COLLECTOR

Does anyone remember me or my friends from the origonal VMK? My name was soccerkingti I used to trade a lot. I had 3 stitch hats. My closest friends were CutieMorgan, TheMetal (she was like the stitch queen she had like 13 stitch hats), or Stealth ? Let me know they were all decently known people !

Does anyone remember me or my friends from the origonal VMK? My name was soccerkingti I used to trade a lot. I had 3 stitch hats. My closest friends were CutieMorgan, TheMetal (she was like the stitch queen she had like 13 stitch hats), or Stealth ? Let me know they were all decently known people !
cutiemorgan kinda quit i guess? i haven't seen her since May

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
@Stealth is around!

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Sorry I do not remember any of those titles except cutiemorgan from original VMK mostly because I avoided cutiemorgan because of her immense popularity and the fact that as a nobody she and her group would never associate with a nobody. I basically stayed away from popular players back then because of course I was a...nobody. Kind of like I am on MyVMK today XD

KING_COLLECTOR

Wow; It's been years since I've gotten on VMK. Every time I do though, it's always a trip down memory lane. As I got older, college, sports, girlfriends, and work has taken priority. However, with the COVID-19 pandemic an unfortunate reality, work has taken the backseat for the time being. Which has lead me to checking back in with VMK. Hope to see old friends and new friends in the POTC lobby and trade rooms!!