Are You Remotely Active in MyVMK? Post Here.

Hey, I am Roxie. I've been a part of this since it started and I pop in from time to time, though, over the last year or two, I have noticed that the site is dwindling greatly in population. I'm just wanting to get an idea of who all checks in occasionally and to see if there are any familiar names. My name has changed multiple times, but I keep resorting back to my original name: Mama Umbridge. If you remember me from early MyVMK/OVMK/VMKMagic/etc, hmu.

But seriously.

Who is remotely active in the MyVMK world?

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”
Hello! I’m CaptainMurky I been in game for awhile now (over 3 years or so) I think I seen you around before. If you need help or anything I can try to help you :) You can call me CaptainMurky, Murk, Murky, Capt, Cap, Olaf. Raj, Etc Etc :$

TBH, I haven't been able to log onto myvmk in close to a year or two. Ever since the Firefox update, every attempt I've had of logging in have given me a black screen. I've seen peoples posts of downloading an older version of Firefox but nothing seems to work. I'm sure this is a huge reason behind the dwindling population in this game, and it doesn't seem that there are any clear steps on the homepage addressing how people can fix this issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”
TBH, I haven't been able to log onto myvmk in close to a year or two. Ever since the Firefox update, every attempt I've had of logging in have given me a black screen. I've seen peoples posts of downloading an older version of Firefox but nothing seems to work. I'm sure this is a huge reason behind the dwindling population in this game, and it doesn't seem that there are any clear steps on the homepage addressing how people can fix this issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you try using Myvmkpal? that's what I use since the firefox update

I still get on occasionally and I've been here since the first day. Ive recently been on more frequently to pod hunt tho xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I feel you guys. Until recently, I would only pop into the forums maybe once every couple of months. I'm trying to keep up with this site at least a couple times a month. I played the game for the first time in years sometime in September and it was weird. I remember when it first launched we had a lot of people everywhere to the point of AWFUL lag. Now, you're lucky if you see anyone. I have seen maybe two or three familiar names... And that makes me really sad. I used to be friends with nearly everyone on the forum who transitioned over from OVMK. Not many alums are here D:

Thanks for popping into this thread. It's nice to see that some people are actually active. Forums used to be my home... And then college and life, ya know?

garfield_boy

I still occasionally login! But I don't stay and socialize because most of the people I was friends with on the original vmk that played VFK and OpenVMK are all gone. I am thinking of moving on into better things. Yes both vmk and VFK has been my entire life for the past decade and I'm so thankful i got to experience online friendship. Now I'm growing up into a man with ambitions. I don't know when my last time will be. I'm sticking around for now until it's my time to go.

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
Hi there!

I've been in the same boat. I have been here since the OVMK days and was here for the transition into MyVMK as well as the first opening day of the MyVMK game. I was on it for a while throughout the holidays, and then stopped once I got busy in life. I just recently came back a few weeks ago and trying to get back into the swing of things... but man it really is empty now isn't it. Hope to see some familiar faces <3