Assassin - Free for All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin

i didnt sign up for this[DOUBLEPOST=1427227819][/DOUBLEPOST]please remove me from list

Last edited:

Erin

To join type Id like to join and your IGN :)
Ish, I didn't follow protocol darling. I didn't have any intention to play this game. I have 3 exams this week and take 10 minutes to load a room??? I can't even talk or move in a room let alone log in regularly.
Once again, Skillet remove me from list. I never said I wanted to play.

Ish, I didn't follow protocol darling. I didn't have any intention to play this game. I have 3 exams this week and take 10 minutes to load a room??? I can't even talk or move in a room let alone log in regularly.
Once again, Skillet remove me from list. I never said I wanted to play.
Shhhhhhhhhh it's ok just die with some dignity.

Erin

Erin literally,,,,,,,,,,,calm. You clearly said "can I join" does that not indicate that you signed up? Am I the only one that finds this confusing? Lol
i said it as joke bc you are always first out,,,,,,,i had no intent to join. i specifically worded it so it didnt sound like i wanted to play.

C

Christa

also i didnt even think erin joined thats why i wasnt worried about being around her but okay lol

Erin literally,,,,,,,,,,,calm. You clearly said "can I join" does that not indicate that you signed up? Am I the only one that finds this confusing? Lol
Regardless, your name was on the list so I didn't know.
And gg me :-)[DOUBLEPOST=1427229545][/DOUBLEPOST]
also i didnt even think erin joined thats why i wasnt worried about being around her but okay lol
Well the list said otherwise so either way it's done and over with so let's move on :)

Kelsey

i hope u win habibi ty

Sorry @Erin didnt know if you were serious or not when u said u were. I tried asking if you were serious but you didnt answer so I just put you just in case. Ill remove you. And if you really did I didnt wanna make you mad by not adding you so your removed.
Also Gg Ishaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.