Assassin - Free for All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention players. Five players have been eliminated cuz I counted Erin too. For round 1 only 8 players have to be eliminated meaning that only three more players need to be eliminated for Round 1 to end.

I'm in my super sneaky Sully sweater and ski mask. She's in the dreams shirt and stitch hat on the pink shoe chair.
Not really sure lemme talk with Simone hhod on[DOUBLEPOST=1427238391][/DOUBLEPOST]OK well here is my opinion on this capture of myth.
I'm personally not gonna count it considering that you are maybe diagonally from him so maybe BUT I see no arrow above the person you claim is myth. Therefore there is no REAL proof that it is myth. Yes you have the name tag on the right side but that could have been any other person.
So that being said sorry but myth lives

Last edited:

Cjswag

Hex Coin to the MOOOON!
i think that should count because you cant step on a cloud anyways
Not really sure lemme talk with Simone hhod on[DOUBLEPOST=1427238391][/DOUBLEPOST]OK well here is my opinion on this capture of myth.
I'm personally not gonna count it considering that you are maybe diagonally from him so maybe BUT I see no arrow above the person you claim is myth. Therefore there is no REAL proof that it is myth. Yes you have the name tag on the right side but that could have been any other person.
So that being said sorry but

Status
Not open for further replies.