Assassin: Hunting Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peak

Ive only mentioned @Peak in game through such phrases as "Does anyone know when Peak was last online?" and "If peak does not log in soon we will have to DQ her." I have deliberately remained unbiased in game so I really do not know where these allegations are coming from.[DOUBLEPOST=1449170254][/DOUBLEPOST]and honestly yes that was shade because it was your own fault you got out and you should not be salty about that.
ive seen itherwise and like i said the saltyness wasnt towards anyone i was salty bc I got out. ik ive been busy all week so dont get defensive when you try and start something[DOUBLEPOST=1449182689][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and just to clarify this is a GAME so if you honestly think i was disrespectful towards you please come talk to me about it because in all honesty I have nothing against anyone who was playing this :) If you do feel that way I do appologize but that is just how i play around. So please talk to ME about any problems you have before running around and spitting on my name :) Please dont forget we are not 5 yearolds

ive seen itherwise and like i said the saltyness wasnt towards anyone i was salty bc I got out. ik ive been busy all week so dont get defensive when you try and start something[DOUBLEPOST=1449182689][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and just to clarify this is a GAME so if you honestly think i was disrespectful towards you please come talk to me about it because in all honesty I have nothing against anyone who was playing this :) If you do feel that way I do appologize but that is just how i play around. So please talk to ME about any problems you have before running around and spitting on my name :) Please dont forget we are not 5 yearolds
apology accepted ty

Erin

The game has now concluded.
@Eros is the declared winner and he also walks away with the most kills.
Therefore, he wins both the prizes!

Ang - please see me in game for the firewalls, and deeba for the ring.

Good job everyone! We hope you enjoyed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.