Attack on Virtual Magic Kingdom

upload_2017-5-1_0-14-30.png

Attachments

Pinkie_Poof

Poor Rafiki.... getting a giant kick! xD That was fun. Wish I could have stayed longer to see that! I always love impromptu staff parties and apparently giant staff xD

HOST_Pegasus

I believe I speak on behalf of all staff present at this time that the intention was not to bully anyone. The magic we used during this monorail party was all in good fun! It seemed that everyone present was having a good time and took no offense to our actions, but if that is the case it was most certainly not the intention, and I send my apologies to anyone who feels that way!

Using magic is one way that we staff like to, pardon the wording, keep the magic alive within the game and community! I hope next time you'll be able to join us in the fun (:

I believe I speak on behalf of all staff present at this time that the intention was not to bully anyone. The magic we used during this monorail party was all in good fun! It seemed that everyone present was having a good time and took no offense to our actions, but if that is the case it was most certainly not the intention, and I send my apologies to anyone who feels that way!

Using magic is one way that we staff like to, pardon the wording, keep the magic alive within the game and community! I hope next time you'll be able to join us in the fun (:
I'm offended by this...and the fact that you tried to silence me, gonna stomp on me too?

I'm offended by this...and the fact that you tried to silence me, gonna stomp on me too?
I don't think that they are trying to silence you. If they were going to silence anyone they would've silenced the "bullies" comment. They don't do things to offend people.
Staff is bae. Bruh chill (:

I'm sorry @Youtherevmk ,but that word shouldn't be joked about :c