Attempting to make friends

So for most of time that I've been on MyVMK, I have been focused on earning credits and getting pins but it's been a bit lonely. I was hoping to get a few tips on really how to make friends since even in real life I have this issue. Thanks.

Hi :wave: Maybe you can try and find someone that has a common interest as you, such as, anime, a television show, hobbies, and/or Disney. Whenever you see me in the game you can say hi to me c: I'll be your friend :3

The Pirate's lobby is usually the best spot to mingle with people, but generally everyone in there is pretty much sarcastic and rude (myself included). So it really just depends on the types of people you're looking to talk to. If you're looking for fun and quirky people then the Pirate's lobby is a good place to go, you can find a lot of very creative people usually within their guest rooms building something cool, or if you're just interested in trading with people you can check out some of the smaller trade rooms on the guest room list.

If you're just looking to meet anyone, then I recommend finding a game room on the list of guest rooms and interacting with people as you play. That's probably one of the best ways to make friends on here. Never be afraid to just walk up and talk to someone either, almost everyone on here is pretty approachable. Also you're name is a pretty fun conversation starter, I almost said "hey" the other night....but I got tired and got off... xD Good luck on your friend finding!

Hi I'll be your friend if you want! I like playing haunted mansion, building rooms/quests, and just hanging out and talking about everything and anything. Say hey if you see me in game!

MissMorri

So many people are nice in this game, a lot of times just a simple hello is great for starting a conversation! Just talk about things you like, and go from there. If you see me in game, just friend me!

Thanks everyone, and I am in pirate lobby but most of time I focus on being terrible at the game and ill speak a bit but my shyness kills me. If I see any of you I'll be sure to drop a request[DOUBLEPOST=1471120071][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Pirate's lobby is usually the best spot to mingle with people, but generally everyone in there is pretty much sarcastic and rude (myself included). So it really just depends on the types of people you're looking to talk to. If you're looking for fun and quirky people then the Pirate's lobby is a good place to go, you can find a lot of very creative people usually within their guest rooms building something cool, or if you're just interested in trading with people you can check out some of the smaller trade rooms on the guest room list.

If you're just looking to meet anyone, then I recommend finding a game room on the list of guest rooms and interacting with people as you play. That's probably one of the best ways to make friends on here. Never be afraid to just walk up and talk to someone either, almost everyone on here is pretty approachable. Also you're name is a pretty fun conversation starter, I almost said "hey" the other night....but I got tired and got off... xD Good luck on your friend finding!
I prefer hanging with quirky people, mostof my friends in real life are like that and I enjoy it.[DOUBLEPOST=1471120134][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I'll be your friend if you want! I like playing haunted mansion, building rooms/quests, and just hanging out and talking about everything and anything. Say hey if you see me in game!
I've been dying to play haunted mansion but when ever I go it's empty :( I be sure to look for you

Hi there! I can totally relate as i'm shy myself and i find it hard to talk to people as well. Theres alot of nice people in the game as everyone has said. It Talking about anything will most likely bring up a conversation. Anyway, i would love to be your friend as well so if you see me around feel free to add me :) See you around in the game !

Hi there! I can totally relate as i'm shy myself and i find it hard to talk to people as well. Theres alot of nice people in the game as everyone has said. It Talking about anything will most likely bring up a conversation. Anyway, i would love to be your friend as well so if you see me around feel free to add me :) See you around in the game !
Will do thank you

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
Hey if your looking for a friend, or how to make friends in real or on myvmk, then i'm your girl

Hello hello, lovely!

I'm one of the loud mouths on MyVMK. Once I start talking I pretty much don't shut up. I'll be happy to be your friend as I'm sure some of the people I hang around in-game would too!

I'm most likely ALWAYS in the POTC lobby sinking ships with the crew. But in the mornings most of the VMK population is on the SITS rides. (Which I will be there in the mornings too until noon whenever everyone breaks away from the rides.)

I'm not much of a Haunted Mansion player just because every time I try to play it, it lags me immediately and idk why.

But I'm one of the morning to noon players. You'll rarely ever catch me on here at night.

But if I see you in-game I'll be sure to annoy you! :fly:

Hello hello, lovely!

I'm one of the loud mouths on MyVMK. Once I start talking I pretty much don't shut up. I'll be happy to be your friend as I'm sure some of the people I hang around in-game would too!

I'm most likely ALWAYS in the POTC lobby sinking ships with the crew. But in the mornings most of the VMK population is on the SITS rides. (Which I will be there in the mornings too until noon whenever everyone breaks away from the rides.)

I'm not much of a Haunted Mansion player just because every time I try to play it, it lags me immediately and idk why.

But I'm one of the morning to noon players. You'll rarely ever catch me on here at night.

But if I see you in-game I'll be sure to annoy you! :fly:
lol I've seen you alot and I was agreeing with you when Saturn was talking about eating carrots