August HOST Events

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Happy August everyone!

As promised, here are my 2 events for this month, complete with rules! Remember, I always post my rules directly on the calendar as well! I hope you enjoy them, and see you soon! <3

(again, shout out to any other cast member who would like to join in, please do so! <3)

The Seas with Nemo & Friends
-Rules-
1. 5 guests will enter the sub! *Click the LOWER RIGHT corner of your porthole to sit*
2. There will be 5 rounds (for ONE of you!). When I say Spin!, spin the generator in front of you ONE time! The lowest # per round is OUT. Remaining guests will move on to the next level!
--If there is a tie during rounds 1-3, tied guests with the lowest number are ALL OUT!! No re-rolls this time!
4. The last guest standing must roll higher than ME to WIN! MATCHES are OUT!

Catch that caviar!
-Rules-
1. Team challenge! Enter and have a seat on either the purple or green shells!
2. When I say CATCH THAT CAVIAR!, 2 at a time (1 per team), guests will hop on their color track (by the flag) and light as many of their color caviar as possible!
3. Once they return, guest #2 may take their turn! ONE lap ONLY per guest!
4. Beware! There are some tricks along the course and if your rival team is clever enough, they may get one over on you!
5. The team with the most caviar lit wins! BUT if no one scores at least 1, you are ALL out!
--Tie? One guest per team will face off and take one more trip through the sea floor! Same rules as above!
-Double click to light!

If you played my "Animation Warehouse" a few years back, this is very similar. Although, the speed limit may have gone up a bit since... ;)

Last edited:

Bug

I am screaming at that caviar game. You are so creative! Can’t wait to play