Autobots, roll out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not a whole lot to say really...

I plan on focusing more on my acting career and I can't really do that with my eyes glued to a computer screen. I will miss annoying most of you and being an overall nuisance to the players of MyVMK.

Hopefully the staff will work out whatever nonsense they're going through because when you look at the bigger picture of life and where we are, all of this is meaningless. It's such a shame to see unhappiness being caused by a "game."

If any of you wish to keep in touch, let me know because I love talking to you. I'll still be around on rare occasions, but it's time for me to keep moving forward.

Later peeps! :D

(Oh and if any of you post "I'm so sad, I'll miss you, I literally cant even right now." B.S. I'll come to your house and...take your rares... e_e I don't take well with that fake stuff...)

Crax

What is love Arthur?
Best of luck in your acting career!
It was fun to play against you in pirates and we had a lot of good laughs.
I hope the next chapter brings you much joy and happiness!

Nnilak

(Oh and if any of you post "I'm so sad, I'll miss you, I literally cant even right now." B.S. I'll come to your house and...take your rares... e_e I don't take well with that fake stuff...)
What if we are sad though. You're the first person that's leaving that I actually knew. ): Your Spongebob references were always on point. And you made me giggle like a buffoon on the live stream.
Goodbye hubby

PS. it's been over a week since your last youtube video. pls.

:cry: No :(

sabby

Aww you are silly and fun to play potc with. LOL I remember the first day I talked to you and really thought you were annoying( you started argueing with me abt something to do with potc),but soon realized you are actully nice and funny but also a troll. XD I guess your acting was really good HAHA! I hope you do well in your acting career!

Bigbuddyr

THIS WHAT I LITERALLY DID THIS MORNING

I woke up at 6:00 am and said "Hey, let me check the forums, see what's happening this morning." I saw this post, became instantly angry and decided to take a shower. As soon as I got in, I just became so saddened by what happened. However, enough of that, I wish you the nothing but the best in your endeavors and as what @Nnilak said, you are falling behind with the videos, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.