Autobots, roll out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
YOU WERE SO FUN TO HANG WITH IN THE GAME YOU MADE IT MORE ENJOYABLE IM GONNA MISS YOU :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS AND WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR ACTING CAREER ;). KEEP IN TOUCH

Aww you are silly and fun to play potc with. LOL I remember the first day I talked to you and really thought you were annoying( you started argueing with me abt something to do with potc),but soon realized you are actully nice and funny but also a troll. XD I guess your acting was really good HAHA! I hope you do well in your acting career!
Me? A troll?

Thank you for the kind words "Wasabby," I'll miss our regular Pirate battles. :)

I liked seeing you places come back and visit
I like that you liked seeing me places, I liked seeing you places as well. I shall come back just so we can see each other in different places.

I don't think I know you, so hello, nice to meet you. :)

THIS WHAT I LITERALLY DID THIS MORNING

I woke up at 6:00 am and said "Hey, let me check the forums, see what's happening this morning." I saw this post, became instantly angry and decided to take a shower. As soon as I got in, I just became so saddened by what happened. However, enough of that, I wish you the nothing but the best in your endeavors and as what @Nnilak said, you are falling behind with the videos, just saying.
Ahaha and here I thought I knew where to find weird .gifs. Fret not my dear buddyo, we shall keep in touch and I'll let you know when I come back and we'll play some pirates like old times haha. AND I'M WORKING ON A VIDEO NOW, I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY! xD
I'll still watch your youtube videos because let's be honest, your comedy is a necessity. Miss ya!:hat:;P
@Quicksilver said no one watches my videos, this here is proof that at least ONE person does, SO HA!! Thank you so much Elegance, you are very sweet. I'll remember you when I make it big haha!

You were awesome in Pirates. Take care in your journey of life!!
No YOU were awesome! Thank you! :D

YOU WERE SO FUN TO HANG WITH IN THE GAME YOU MADE IT MORE ENJOYABLE IM GONNA MISS YOU :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS AND WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR ACTING CAREER ;). KEEP IN TOUCH
THANK YOU HEYVCOOL1! I FEEL LIKE WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN A BIT, BUT SOMEHOW WE ALWAYS RUN INTO EACH OTHER! I SHALL TRY TO KEEP IN TOUCH! THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS!

Wat? Who will beat me at pirates and post silly stuff to my wall now?

Good luck on your acting career tho. :hug:
Everyone else, Whooooooaaaa. LOL I'm jk, you're really good at Pirates. I'll miss posting random jokes on your wall. :( One more for the road I guess.

we don't personally know each other, and we may have talked maybe once, but i will honestly miss your presence on the forums :um:
That's true, hmm. I wonder why we haven't talked. I always enjoy your retro-esque pictures you post, they're pretty groovy.
Your posts here never failed to make me giggle. You will be missed! :hat:
Aids...
If what you say is true then you find Aids funny, which is HORRENDOUS! Or if you didn't laugh...it means that my post has failed to make you giggle, which would make you a LIAR! You have 24 hours to choose your fate...good luck.

i like literally like cant even rn like literally ur being so rude right now
On a scale of one to even....I literally can't!

Stay cool Mark, stay cool. :cool:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Get back here and annoy, darn it! I'll miss you! ):

You're one of the few people I really don't want to see leave, but I have massive respect for you doing so, not only here but back when you left OVMK as well.

asyuna

lol i'll miss playing against you in pirates.

good luck with your career!

Status
Not open for further replies.