Awesomemagic's Lanyard Design Challenge [CLOSED]

Awesomemagic

1st Place: 5k credits
2nd Place: 3.5k credits
3rd Place: 1.5k credits

Post up to 2 lanyard designs on this thread. Winners will be picked Tuesday evening! There won't be specific categories by which they will be rated, but I will provide some examples of lanyards that I like as a reference. Typically, the more unique and on theme a lanyard is, the better!

Example Lanyards:
Note: All of these lanyards use all available spaces but I'd love to see creative uses of 'dead space'. Same goes with asymmetry :)

upload_2019-9-1_13-2-42.png

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
So I decided to try and not go symmetrical and color coordinated like I typically do and do something different! First one is a gradient effect and second is princess themed in honor of this month w/ villains on the outer edges.
Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 12.02.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 12.08.24 PM.png

upload_2019-9-1_17-18-20.png

Last edited:

Awesomemagic

Great work so far everyone! If you can, let other potentially interested people know that this contest is going on. If we get to 16 unique players in the contest I'll increase the prize pool and add 3 honorable mentions (with a credit prize as well)!

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Ooof big fan of the second lanyard on the original post! The blue slightly spooky one. High five. :paw:

Awesomemagic

All entries have been received! Sadly we didn't reach the goal to increase the prize pool. However, I will still do honorable mentions (without a prize) just to showcase them. Judging underway![DOUBLEPOST=1567552027][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you to all who participated! I enjoyed all of the submissions, but only the best of the best can win. If you find yourself in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, expect the allotted credits gifted to you momentarily.

RESULTS:
1st Place: @Cowboy_Pirate
E.png
Amazing use of color. This lanyard really pops!!

2nd Place: @Streetlights
B.jpg
A great marriage of theme and color. Many submitted lannys had one or the other, but this one had both in spades. Snuck this submission in at the buzzer as well!

3rd Place: @SnoBun
C.png
A more unusual lanny that is slightly offset and uses a gradient. I would love to see other people try to make lanny's in the same vein!!

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
@whiskers
A.png
Love the colors, more people should utilize the NPC pins tbh.

@Cloudyblue
D.png
Using a room pin for it's color is genius!

@Fireheart
K41fITk.png
This is trash.

Great work everyone!![DOUBLEPOST=1567552331][/DOUBLEPOST]Prizes sent :) Ty again everyone <3

Last edited: