Baby Cybug Egg - Wreck-It Ralph [UPDATED 4/3]

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
Spring is a time for growth, rebirth, and most importantly, adorable animal babies! :D

I also feel as though MyVMK is severely lacking in love for the newer Disney films. So I present a baby Cybug from Wreck-It Ralph!

...I'll likely be updating my design before the deadline, but there it is for now. :)
Version 1:

Version 2:

Version 3:

Final Version:

Also, here's my joke design I posted earlier this week, aptly named "Eggs Have Layers":

Last edited:

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
Updated with my newest revision! I'm playing around a lot with shading and such. I haven't had a ton of experience drawing isometric lol

Last edited:

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
Thanks everyone for your lovely compliments! Also...

~FINAL UPDATE TIME~

Fixed a proportional problem on the back leg that's been bugging me (heh). Also toned down the glow so it wouldn't get cut off.

Most of this stuff is pretty little and hardly noticeable BUT IT'S V IMPORTANT TO ME. :rage:

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
just curious, but what program did you use to make that? it's definitely my favorite egg.
D'aww, thanks! :hat:

As for the program I used, it's kind of a funny story. I used a vector program called Anime Studio (which is usually used to make animation). A more practical but expensive program would've been something like Adobe Illustrator, since its principles are basically the same.