Back after long hiatus~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Hey everyone! :D

My name is Crystal. I first joined when MyVMK was released but haven't really been on since. It seems like quite a bit has changed so I'm excited to look around, see all the new features, and meet some new people. Feel free to reach out and chat or just offer some advice on what I should know. :3

I'm not very good at these introductions so I'll leave it at this, rofl. Regardless I hope to see you all around the forums and in-game!

Squid

Omg, I'm not aloneeeee. & rofl, I literally just saw you in the Golden Horseshoe Mercantile Shop a few minutes ago.
Hahaha yeah that was me! I checked the game again because I loved the original during Halloween time, and it just so happened that Mac users can access the game again!

Crystal

Hahaha yeah that was me! I checked the game again because I loved the original during Halloween time, and it just so happened that Mac users can access the game again!
Same here. It was definitely my favorite holiday in the original game.I loved all the decorations, costumes, pins and activities. & ya, having the game available to mac users was a huge plus! I was using parallels beforehand and it was a pain.

Squid

Same here. It was definitely my favorite holiday in the original game.I loved all the decorations, costumes, pins and activities. & ya, having the game available to mac users was a huge plus! I was using parallels beforehand and it was a pain.
Yeah I tried doing that but even then it wasn't really working very well.
But yeah I just had to check it out again because the og costumes and decorations were my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.